Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Álvaro Morata (25 ;)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other - reply with Name

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
It is clear both the club and fans were expecting Griezmann to come & be Suarez's replacement. Now that we know he is not coming, who do you guys think should be our next Striker?

I've tried to list as many strikers as i could, mainly focusing on the younger ones. If there is one that is not mentioned, select the "Other" option and please reply with his name and why.

Thanks!

Edit: If possible can one of the Admin's please make the member's selections visible. Forgot to do that.

Last edited:

hulinat

Who said Griezmann was coming to replace Suarez? No way, his role would've been like Malcom/Dembele and we possibly would have sold Dembele too had he come.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Anyone in particular you like?

I think we should definitely keep an eye on how Lautaro Martinez does at Inter this season. He's an exciting talent.

If Kasper Dolberg can show the form he had during 16/17, he'd be a good investment as well.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Who said Griezmann was coming to replace Suarez? No way, his role would've been like Malcom/Dembele and we possibly would have sold Dembele too had he come.

I agree Griezmann would probably play more as a Left/Right forward this season since Coutinho would be moving into the middle. That said, I don't think Dembele would have been sold. It is more likely that Malcom wouldn't have been signed.

Griezmann would surely have placed more pressure on Suarez to perform and I would bet Suarez would've been benched/rested more if he came. Furthermore the club would most certainly have not signed another top Striker until they've seen how Griezmann would perform as a 9.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Timo Werner would interesting. He would be the first German outfield player to play for us since Bernd Schuster (1988)?

I've always wonder why there haven't been that many German players to play for FC Barcelona?

Andrew M

Timo Werner would interesting. He would be the first German outfield player to play for us since Bernd Schuster (1988)?

I've always wonder why there haven't been that many German players to play for FC Barcelona?

Same reason no English. Crappy technique

raki

A pity that Lautaro has gone to Inter.

Mauro Icardi (25) - 110M release clause, i believe.

Last edited:

MagIX

For me the next #9 must obviously have a good technique and be top scorer, but especially must be a tower, a very good header, strong in the air, a player who knows how to catch long passes and defend the ball ,physically, at his feet, so to allow the team to go up. As for example Harry Kane is able to do.

Home of Barca Fans