• Kasper Dolberg (20)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Álvaro Morata (25 ;)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other - reply with Name

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

Messi983

I like Correa but he's more a second striker/winger than a striker. I wouldn't mind getting him but not as Suarez replacement. It's very likely he'll get a new contract with Atletico before we could even think about signing him on free though.

I want a relatively unknown decent striker to bridge the gap between Suarez and Mbappe.

Mbappe will come to us or Real in 4 years, we need to factor that in.

4 years is a very long time. A lot of things can happen between now and then and there is also no guarantee Mbappe will be on the market at that time and even if he'll be we probably won't be his favourite team to sign with. That's why I would like to get the best possible (or the most talented) forward we can get over the next year or two to replace Suarez. Mbappe is versatile and could play on the wing too so even if we'll strike a gold with whichever striker we'll buy next this wouldn't close the door of Barça to Mbappe if he'll be available and willing to sign with us.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I like Correa but he's more a second striker/winger than a striker. I wouldn't mind getting him but not as Suarez replacement. It's very likely he'll get a new contract with Atletico before we could even think about signing him on free though.

4 years is a very long time. A lot of things can happen between now and then and there is also no guarantee Mbappe will be on the market at that time and even if he'll be we probably won't be his favourite team to sign with. That's why I would like to get the best possible (or the most talented) forward we can get over the next year or two to replace Suarez. Mbappe is versatile and could play on the wing too so even if we'll strike a gold with whichever striker we'll buy next this wouldn't close the door of Barça to Mbappe if he'll be available and willing to sign with us.
True. Even our most beloved striker Samuel Eto'o was with us only for 5 years - After we did try our best to ship him out after 4th year!

Nucky

Gabi Jesus from City. Young, talented, I wanted him 2 years ago when we were after him, much better than Alcacer IMO. Brazilians usually played well in Barca.

hulinat

Whats your thoughts on Enes Unal? He was impressive in Eredivisie and for Villarreal when he got the chance. Played a great game yesterday too almost scoring against us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doing a @xXKonan

Coming back to this thread not too far from mid-season what do people think so far of the options in the poll?

Quite underwhelming IMO apart from Icardi and Kane(good luck with convincing Levy to sell for less than a WR fee)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans