Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Álvaro Morata (25 ;)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other - reply with Name

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will answer this after seeing how Lautaro adapts to European Football.

Don't rate Dolberg that highly and Jesus, Kane and Firmino are probably not available unless we spend 180m+. Timo Werner maybe not the best fit.

Icardi if we want a true #9 might be a good option while Lautaro could be that Falcao-esque more versatile striker.

soul24rage

Will answer this after seeing how Lautaro adapts to European Football.

Don't rate Dolberg that highly and Jesus, Kane and Firmino are probably not available unless we spend 180m+. Timo Werner maybe not the best fit.

Icardi if we want a true #9 might be a good option while Lautaro could be that Falcao-esque more versatile striker.

I think both Icardi and Lautaro (potentially) could be great for us
They both have about the same release clause of 110 million euros according to these articles with Icardi's running to 2021 and Lautaro to 2023.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/new-inter-signing-has-big-release-clause-in-his-contract-21729
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...clause-expires-talks-about-new-contract-23536

I think Icardi's the likelier to obtain with us needing an fast impact from a striker with Suarez's performance falling down season by season.

hulinat

Icardi lol. No way we would sign him to partner Messi. Why do you think he's never picked for the national team?

Anyway, nobody is going to be replacing Suarez for atleast a season or 2. After that we can start looking for a striker that suits our then current situation the best and that's far time away still. Many new young talented strikers come up every year so its impossible to say who we'll sign.

malvolio

Why not go for Giovanni Simeone?

From the established ones I would go for Firmino or Icardi.

I see many are saying that there is bad blood between Messi and Icardi, is this for real or just speculation?

LE: after looking at some highlights it seems that Giovanni Simeone, Lautaro Martinez and Maximiliano Gomez all share the same traits. Young south american combative strikers - similar to Suarez. In my opinion this is the type of player that would suit us. A striker that can bully opposition defenses, gets into space, combines well with teammates and has decent finishing.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
IMO there will be no high profile forward bought until both Suarez and Messi grow old and decline. We will either rely on Suarez for another eternity or play Messi as a false 9. Then we will build a new team without them both.

Home of Barca Fans