Gamper trophy: Barca - Boca 3-0

clemente

FFS.

Why are we playing Munir instead of Dembele. I wanted to see that Dembele - Messi - Malcom trio. Munir is never going to see a minute unless Suarez is injured anyway.

We will rotate 5 players at the front, and have a game on weekend. not really worried, Dembele is 100% above Munir

soul24rage

--------Backline------
-------Rakitić--------
---Vidal--Coutinho---
Malcom-Messi-Munir

Could be 4-3-3 also.

Again, why is Cillesen not playing, ffs.

seriously dick move from EV not playing Cillessen in either of the supercup and this game. I wouldn't blame him if he leaves in Jan. transfer window.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We will rotate 5 players at the front, and have a game on weekend. not really worried, Dembele is 100% above Munir

Oh I am not worried about that. Just thought this was a good opportunity to test out that trio with Suarez on the bench. That fatass is definitely gonna come on in the 2nd half with Dembele now with Malcom and Munir making way :lol:

mesiesta

Looks like Malcom and Munir are going to be our backup attacking options for the season and we will sell Paco.

God Serena

seriously dick move from EV not playing Cillessen in either of the supercup and this game. I wouldn't blame him if he leaves in Jan. transfer window.

God damn, you Jasper fanboys are incredibly talented at predicting or suggesting him leaving and are wrong every time.

He. Signed. Up. For. This.

serghei

Good. I hope we rest our players properly before CL matches and go at them full intensity. 3 years of bad performances is a lot of time.

Home of Barca Fans