Staff member
Gamper trophy

Wednesday, August 15, 18:15CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
YO1impuFJT2hex6wvCd9Pw_96x96.png

soul24rage

I expect a 4-2-3-1

Mats----- Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba------Busi, Rakitic------Dembele, Messi, Coutinho-----Suarez

Then in the second half, squad players on for some of the 1st team players.

PhilS

I hope Coutinho, Umtitti and Vidal get significant playing time, we need them to be ready for the real games. The second half will be the last chance to play for quite a while for quite a few or the squad.

I expect the rotation patterns to be quite different this season than last season. If Arthur, Vidal and Roberto don't crack the first 11, Valverde will still make sure to give them regular playing time. Those first few supersubs will soak up almost all available substitute/rotation minutes. Having subs of that quality available will reduce the overuse of several players that we saw last season.

raki

I would start the subs of the Sevilla game.

Cilessen

Roberto - Vermaelen - Umtiti - Miranda

Vidal Puig

Coutinho

Malcom - Munir - Alcacér

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously, most subs will play. Some need match fitness as well.

Hopefully Miranda and Puig get minutes as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I really hope to see a Dembele - Messi - Malcom forward line at one stage this game.

Would be a good test.

Should play the starters from the start and use the subs later. The players that arrived still need match practice whereas our subs got to play most of the pre-season games in the States.

Raketa10

If Samper is fit I would start with:

Cilessen

Roberto - Vermaelen - Umtiti - Miranda

Samper Puig

Vidal

Malcom - Munir - Coutinho

I know Samper will probably be loaned but he at least deserves to play one game in preseason before he leaves.

Last edited:

Devils

Play Suarez for the full 90, make sure he burns as much fat as possible before the season start .

macleod

When will be Presentation of Barça 2018/19? I know it's before the match, but how long before him-maybe start will be in 18:30 or 18:45???

Home of Barca Fans