Water polo

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
EUROPEAN WATER POLO CHAMPIONSHIPS - Zagreb (29 August – 11 September 2010)

Groups:
A - Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Spain, Turkey
B - Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Russia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

I already got ticket for match with Spain next friday :D Haven't been at water polo match for a long time + it's never harmful seeing nicely built male bodies (among other, sportive things as well :))

It's one of our top sports so expecting the medal, as always, the toughest opponents will be Serbia and Montenegro with whome we play first match tomorrow .... Hungarians as well.

So, any water polo lovers here?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Peekaboo, I see you

1283441548_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Sooo, we r directly in the semi finals after win over Italy, yay :party00231:. Will play Serbia or Montenegro, tough with no doubt, but i believe in our boys :D

Anyhow, here go some of the pics with Spaniards from the match on friday i attended ... there r many as i couldn't help the nice play and hmm nice bodies :p

1zvpuvp.jpg

30wto93.jpg

2lijugy.jpg

24zdct4.jpg

b8vm28.jpg

2q1wgfn.jpg

2kpxcx.jpg

zt68gl.jpg

an0u2f.jpg

besvpg.jpg

igj6o0.jpg

14tm3r5.jpg

1imu7k.jpg

2lmnb49.jpg

xljk47.jpg

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Can imagine as i feel same about hockey, id do anything to see it alive sometimes again ... but at least can watch it regulary on tv till then ... can't u see this Euro anywhere on tv, it transmits to North America i think, dunno which channel ...

Am not finished yet, more pics r about to come :p

102wkep.jpg

o8gf2e.jpg

b55hli.jpg

14j6kic.jpg

20v1d0z.jpg

2n00hzp.jpg

mvjdbo.jpg

6hqelv.jpg

o5uq1s.jpg

2cf44r8.jpg

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Tnx :D It's great as the audience is so close to the pool so u feel in the middle of the happening :D Also the 1/4s pass so quick way quicker then on tv, it's all so dynamic :)

34ocvgo.jpg

2yxkuwm.jpg

2r3i73r.jpg

x3vcoz.jpg

v3jc6c.jpg

11294pi.jpg

2jc5ylg.jpg

2dri9kx.jpg

i42rd5.jpg

1621fzq.jpg

k2xto0.jpg

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
And yayyyyyyyyy we r in the finals :party00231: ... tough game with Serbs who used the + player better, but we with being efficient in crucial moments and with great saves from our goalie won 10-9 (2:1, 4:4, 2:2, 2:2) :D
Now waiting better from Italy - Hungary match.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
:hooray: WE WON GOLDDDDDDDD YAYYYYYYYYYYY :hooray:

Croatia - Italy 7:3 (2:2, 1:0, 2:0, 2:1)
Serbia is bronze.

Great team play and individuals, especially Dubrovnik ones and amazing goalie :worthy:
Say Hi to new Euro Champions :cool:

30w1ipw.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well done to our boys and coach Rudic. I wasn't really following much of the tournament but it seems we won it much easier than expected.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Congratulations Bojan and Petra; Croatia was great throughout the whole tournament and the win in the semi-finals rendered you the worthy victors.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Tnx :D Am so so happy as was held here in Zagreb so gives u a special feeling especially with amazing fans making footie atmosphere at the pool, really enjoyed it.

Yeah, it seams like we won it so easily ... i still remember the old times and big games vs Italy or Spain in semis or finals once upon a time, especially at the Olimpics in the 90's ... but we must also know that we, traditionally, have great clubs which r successful in the Euroleague and that most of our players play together so therefore the success :D

axbr5u.jpg

qrm2k0.jpg

15ogh6r.jpg

33ynpt4.jpg

2eclsb6.jpg

r9or9l.jpg

[youtube]TI2-9OwnZdg[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans