User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Water polo

Valon
    They always had a world class team Serbia.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EUROPEAN WATER POLO CHAMPIONSHIPS - Zagreb (29 August – 11 September 2010)

Groups:
    A - Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Spain, Turkey
    B - Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Russia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

I already got ticket for match with Spain next friday Haven't been at water polo match for a long time + it's never harmful seeing nicely built male bodies (among other, sportive things as well )

It's one of our top sports so expecting the medal, as always, the toughest opponents will be Serbia and Montenegro with whome we play first match tomorrow .... Hungarians as well.

So, any water polo lovers here?
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peekaboo, I see you

Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooo, we r directly in the semi finals after win over Italy, yay arty00231:. Will play Serbia or Montenegro, tough with no doubt, but i believe in our boys

Anyhow, here go some of the pics with Spaniards from the match on friday i attended ... there r many as i couldn't help the nice play and hmm nice bodies

My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yusuf Islam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol petra, i love water polo but can never catch it here in north america
    general gooners

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysical View Post
    and FINALLY

there's a whole generation of whingy little metrosexual myspace kids (or, former whingy little metrosexual myspace kids) who came of age when arsene's team were in their pomp around the turn of the century. these new breed of gooners are as myopic as their manager and come out with ridiculous statements like "we don't need ashley cole, clichy is better~!!!" and have a crazy inflated view of their own players and abilities. nuts is a great example.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can imagine as i feel same about hockey, id do anything to see it alive sometimes again ... but at least can watch it regulary on tv till then ... can't u see this Euro anywhere on tv, it transmits to North America i think, dunno which channel ...

Am not finished yet, more pics r about to come

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool pics Petra! I've never seen a game of waterpolo but seems fun.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx It's great as the audience is so close to the pool so u feel in the middle of the happening Also the 1/4s pass so quick way quicker then on tv, it's all so dynamic

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yayyyyyyyyy we r in the finals arty00231: ... tough game with Serbs who used the + player better, but we with being efficient in crucial moments and with great saves from our goalie won 10-9 (2:1, 4:4, 2:2, 2:2)
    Now waiting better from Italy - Hungary match.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WE WON GOLDDDDDDDD YAYYYYYYYYYYY

Croatia - Italy 7:3 (2:2, 1:0, 2:0, 2:1)
    Serbia is bronze.

Great team play and individuals, especially Dubrovnik ones and amazing goalie
    Say Hi to new Euro Champions

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done to our boys and coach Rudic. I wasn't really following much of the tournament but it seems we won it much easier than expected.

The Preacher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Bojan and Petra; Croatia was great throughout the whole tournament and the win in the semi-finals rendered you the worthy victors.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx Am so so happy as was held here in Zagreb so gives u a special feeling especially with amazing fans making footie atmosphere at the pool, really enjoyed it.

Yeah, it seams like we won it so easily ... i still remember the old times and big games vs Italy or Spain in semis or finals once upon a time, especially at the Olimpics in the 90's ... but we must also know that we, traditionally, have great clubs which r successful in the Euroleague and that most of our players play together so therefore the success

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Croatia is the new World Champion, after defeating Hungary 8:6 in the finals.