Would you sell Dembele if we could get the money back?

Would you sell Dembele if we could get the money back?

• Total voters

Joan

MD reports Arsenal's allegedly willing to bid around 100 mil for Dembele. Supposing we paid none of the variables, that's close to what we gave Borussia (105 mil). Often hear he's one of the worst transfers we made, so - if we could get the money back, would you sell or still have high hopes for Dembele?

[tw]1026713589791551490[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And what would we do with those 100m exactly?

Probably scramble for an inferior winger. Perhaps we'll finally get Willian :lol:

He confirmed yesterday Barca were the only club to make an official offer to Chelsea.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You don't sell such a talented player after he got to play only few months.

Catalan press shouldn't be stirring shit.

DonAK

This reminds me a lot about how the Catalan press treated ter Stegen when he was signed. Both MD and Sport fawned over Courtois and were campaigning hard for him to get signed too.

MAtS also got off to a bad start with an injury and some nerve-wrecking performances and both papers were already talking about selling him because he would flop like Rustu Recber.

FC B

No, there is no replacement for him given his age, talent and experience. Moreover, 105 mill isn't such a huge sum in the current market.

Icarium

Lifestealer
One good season his value will skyrocket to 200m easily. He is very young and an attacker at that. He needs to be given chances, not be sold.

DonAK

In a market where English clubs are paying 50m for Richarlison Barca have no incentive in selling Dembele for 100m unless they're dumb.

Even if he doesn't have a great season we can prob still fetch 100m next summer or close to it.

serghei

Nope. There is no one similar to him on the market. If we got Griezmann I would've sold him for 100m. But as it stands, no way. Market is pretty weak atm with talented wingers. You have the likes of Bayern playing 35 years old Robbery ffs.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Alexis Sanchez had a similar profile and had a hard time fitting in to the side. Let's hope we can learn from history on how to treat players who are extremely talented but require finessing and man management. It's really on EV, as talent wise the kid has a very high ceiling and sky's the limit. He has produced, and I think he will make it here.

gasgas

Alexis Sanchez had a similar profile and had a hard time fitting in to the side. Let's hope we can learn from history on how to treat players who are extremely talented but require finessing and man management. It's really on EV, as talent wise the kid has a very high ceiling and sky's the limit. He has produced, and I think he will make it here.

Alexis' last season here was wonderful 20+ goals in the league or so

Home of Barca Fans