Would you sell Dembele if we could get the money back?

Would you sell Dembele if we could get the money back?

• Total voters

Givenchy

theres only 1 player more promising than him in the world right now and hes in a Qatari prison. se queda

Vilarrubi

i am talking about his last season.

the first two seasons he was bad but in the third he appeared to have adapted

In La Liga and Copa Del Rey... but I expect most forwards to get 20 goals at Barca whether they are good or not.. he got 0 goals in 9 appearances in his last season in CL..

gasgas

In La Liga and Copa Del Rey... but I expect most forwards to get 20 goals at Barca whether they are good or not.. he got 0 goals in 9 appearances in his last season in CL..

how many of those did he play from bench because tata preferred starting with 4 man midfield

i_bleed_blaugrana

With how in depth our style is and how long it can take to adapt, I don’t really judge new signings until a year and a half to two years.

He’s still got tremendous upside and should be given a chance to have a full and hopefully injury free season.

Total-Football

[MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION]

seriously ?! lol..

i would take a 30% loss if we were to sell him now for three reasons:

1- we would get back 70% of our money
2- get rid of a colossal salary given to a very disposable player.
3- avoid toxic environment which will inevitably occur if demebel keeps failing.
4- he will hinder the developemnt of a much more competent player in malcom who showed more heart in a couple of minutes than demeble in a year.

MagIX

It's a bet. The board have bet on him. At the moment he has shown absolutely nothing to justify the price paid.
The deal can become a brilliant market blow or a historic flop to ridicule our board.
Imo Dembele has been a panic buy. The departure of Neymar has upset the board, taking them totally unprepared.
If we hadn't signed Dembele last year, I am sure that we wouldn't buy him nowadays: instead of him we would go this summer for Hazard.
We'll see: only time will tell who's right.

Voldblake

Banned
It's a bet. The board have bet on him. At the moment he has shown absolutely nothing to justify the price paid.
The deal can become a brilliant market blow or a historic flop to ridicule our board.
Imo Dembele has been a panic buy. The departure of Neymar has upset the board, taking them totally unprepared.
If we hadn't signed Dembele last year, I am sure that we wouldn't buy him nowadays: instead of him we would go this summer for Hazard.
We'll see: only time will tell who's right.

Absolutely nothing seems far fetched. Dembele was injury stricken half the season and sat out most of the matches only until the end of the season. Would be stupid to deem him as a flop when he's not in best condition. The board didnt expect him to be injured, so nothing to ridicule them about. Deulofeu was cheaper but was utter shit in the end. In any case, the board was the one who took the W with the selling of Neymar.

Even Hazard would be a ridiculous buy at 200mil because he still often lack alot of end product. Would be a risk as well.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
No. The reason we signed Malcom is because we need depth on the wings and it would be stupid to sell one of our only two wingers.

Ursegor

World Champion
The answer will be clear at the end of the season if he stays injury-free. Either he convinces or he doesn't, make or break.

Nucky

I wouldn't sell Dembele. He had problems with injuries in his first season so he couldn't show his potential, besides even bigger and more experienced players needed at least one season in Barca to adopt.

Home of Barca Fans