Neymar Jr.

Morten

If Griezmann doesnt turn it around, Barca will have spent significantly more money trying to replace Neymar than what PSG paid them.
Sometimes, no amount of money can replace certain players.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
If Griezmann doesnt turn it around, Barca will have spent significantly more money trying to replace Neymar than what PSG paid them.
Sometimes, no amount of money can replace certain players.

That's not the issue here at all. It's just pure incompetence

Vilarrubi

Besides it's not like we can sign Mane until summer of 2021 anyway as Liverpool added that clause when we signed Coutinho, and why on earth would Mane leave Liverpool and Klopp for a Barcelona in this mess? Especially after he saw what happened with Coutinho.

As long as Klopp is there and Liverpool are doing well don't expect any Liverpool player to join us.

That clause expired on Tuesday apparently:

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/...ayers-after-philippe-coutinho-clause-expires/

Newcomer

A substitute. Lol.

50 is low, but anything from 70 + Griez is more than good for a player prone to getting crocked.

I was obviously trolling about the substitute part given the recent development with Griezmann. I thought it was evident when i added that for 50 + Griezmann you could only get Kurzawa.

And i prefer keeping Neymar than getting Griezmann. Most of PSG fans share this thought too. Griezmann is an inferior player compared to Neymar and our playstyle is mostly "pass the ball to Neymar". What would Griezmann do for us ? Nothing. He doesn't have the same playmaking, dribbling quality. Add to that he can't even appeal to the "sentimental" fans with him being french and an important part of that world cup winning team since he likes to tell how much he likes Lyon and Marseille. I don't care about that but Griezmann has really nothing appealing.

Neymar is not appealing either in a "romantic" way but he is a way better player and attracts sponsors.

Home of Barca Fans