Neymar Jr.

BarçaBarça

Well we have to sign someone ffs. This cuck board better not rely on Coutinho at LW again

We shouldn't buy just to buy? We will buy Griezmann, though, the only recent it isn't official is so we can say that we didn't talk/negotiate with another clubs player without talking to them first. July 1st he will be ours, I'm quite sure of it.

Messigician

We shouldn't buy just to buy? We will buy Griezmann, though, the only recent it isn't official is so we can say that we didn't talk/negotiate with another clubs player without talking to them first. July 1st he will be ours, I'm quite sure of it.

I don't want Ronaldo's whipping boy here neither does the dressing room.

Judoman

Who tf cares about what few(not the whole dressing room) highly paid players want? If they don t like it, they can leave any time they want.

If you insist with comparing him to CR, than also compare teams these two played for. Also, Ronaldo did shit on WC, while Griezmann won it. By your logic-----> Griezmann >Ronaldo.
Stupid, i know.

BarçaBarça

:facepalm:

So because Juanfran missed a penalty in CL, we shouldn't buy Griezmann :wacko:
The dressing room should not be listened to, our club is strongest if we have a strong sporting director who appoints the coach + players. We can hope that returns with Font.
Players will accept him when he delivers. Everyone wants Coutinho to succeed because he is a nice guy, yet that doesn't help shit, because he just doesn't fit + has a weak mentality.
Griezmann has a lot stronger mentality, works his ass off + has delivered on all fronts quality-wise, even the biggest stage.

Who tf cares about what few(not the whole dressing room) highly paid players want? If they don t like it, they can leave any time they want.

If you insist with comparing him to CR, than also compare teams these two played for. Also, Ronaldo did shit on WC, while Griezmann won it. By your logic-----> Griezmann >Ronaldo.
Stupid, i know.

He just picks the one thing he thinks he can use against him. Everything else makes perfect sense with this transfer, and therefore he needs to point to illogical things to make it look bad.

Messigician

The dressing room should not be listened to, our club is strongest if we have a strong sporting director who appoints the coach + players. We can hope that returns with Font.
Players will accept him when he delivers. Everyone wants Coutinho to succeed because he is a nice guy, yet that doesn't help shit, because he just doesn't fit + has a weak mentality.
Griezmann has a lot stronger mentality, works his ass off + has delivered on all fronts quality-wise, even the biggest stage.

He just picks the one thing he thinks he can use against him. Everything else makes perfect sense with this transfer, and therefore he needs to point to illogical things to make it look bad.

No the transfer isn't perfect we need to fix our Left wing position ASAP Griez isn't a LW despite kinds playing there on occasion, he is short and not that fast and on huge wages.

I would rather strikers with a good physical precense Luke Stoichkov, Romario, Zlatan, Suarez, Eto'o not 5 foot 9 players leading the line. Atletico always had someone like Costa doing the dirty work and Griez in the Messi role.

But we already have Messi, Griez will be Coutinho 2.0 if he's signed

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Lol he's right though. Griezman is a fucking terrible idea and the fact that you can't see it as being an issue and are calling people out on it is hilarious. I can't be fucked going into the reasons that griezman is a terrible idea but if you want you can go back through his thread as it's been discussed in depth already...

Last edited:

El Guaje

Ah ok, you agree that party oriented stile is a problem, good. At least 1 thing is concerning to you.
You say everything else is a non issue because he did it in PSG or is not a big deal. I don t agree, because when you put things together you see the whole picture, but ok.

You purposely skipped over the part about his exit drama(s) and his law suit against Barca. Probably, because it s not open to interpretation and because it s a rock solid proof that a boy is a classic dickhead.

I don t understand this ignorance tbh. Barca had better players than him and will have better players. There is no need to sacrifice self respect for this guy. No amount of goals is worth it.
Yeah and you are pointing at small shitty things that are normal trying to make it look like something unique for Ney. Also cool how you are ignoring our other divers and the serial biter, how the coaching staff is complaining about Dembele being late and god knows what else. But ok, Neymar is the only player causing problems.

If you want to look at the whole picture, then look on the whole picture regarding his transfer as well. Yea waiting for the bonus and not saying shit wasnt the nicest thing to do but who the f says no to 30m euros or whatever it was? Would you? He left for the 222m agreed by both him and the club. He didnt spread shit in public, he didnt cause any shit within the squad, didnt try to force his way out by refusing to train, play the pre-season games etc. Apart from being quiet while waiting for the bonus, he was professional all the way leading up to him leaving. Compare that to what Dembele did(*listening for complaints*). Didnt he wreck a house? Went missing so that his club and teammates didnt know where the f he was, didnt show up for training (something he kept on doing here) etc. Yet we went out of our way to buy him.

Neymar isnt a saint, but neither are our other players.
Yeah barca had better players and will have better players but the point is that now, apart from Messi, we dont have any better players than him and there are no better players than him for us to buy. He sure as hell also would be a better fit at LW than Griezmann.

Arizona Scott

some good points on both side TBH. Truth is we don't know if Neymar would come back and be better for the team, or AG. Personally I lean AG, we had Neymar here--maybe a better version than he is now--and it didn't always click motivationally and chemistry wise no matter how much Messi and Suarez tried to support him.

I don't know for sure, noone does, but I think AG is a better team player for what Barca needs, better connector in team football, and I think more consistent defender. But Neymar can certainly be more spectacular and more of a destroyer to the opposing team defense and make the opposing teams best made plans on the left side fall apart (but more in spurts than consistent). I would hazard to guess Neymar also turns over possession a lot more.

I lean AG slightly for the player this team more needs, and I think the financials are far better/more realistic with a buyout pretty low for this kind of talent.

Andrew M

Yeah and you are pointing at small shitty things that are normal trying to make it look like something unique for Ney. Also cool how you are ignoring our other divers and the serial biter, how the coaching staff is complaining about Dembele being late and god knows what else. But ok, Neymar is the only player causing problems.

If you want to look at the whole picture, then look on the whole picture regarding his transfer as well. Yea waiting for the bonus and not saying shit wasnt the nicest thing to do but who the f says no to 30m euros or whatever it was? Would you? He left for the 222m agreed by both him and the club. He didnt spread shit in public, he didnt cause any shit within the squad, didnt try to force his way out by refusing to train, play the pre-season games etc. Apart from being quiet while waiting for the bonus, he was professional all the way leading up to him leaving. Compare that to what Dembele did(*listening for complaints*). Didnt he wreck a house? Went missing so that his club and teammates didnt know where the f he was, didnt show up for training (something he kept on doing here) etc. Yet we went out of our way to buy him.

Yeah barca had better players and will have better players but the point is that now, apart from Messi, we dont have any better players than him and there are no better players than him for us to buy. He sure as hell also would be a better fit at LW than Griezmann.

How is it professional by not giving us any warning of his plans in summer 2017? It was utterly selfish and he merrily screwed us over that summer by waiting for his bonus. Had he just informed us early on it would have made our summer strategy much easier and perhaps he'd recognize that a player who wants to leave isn't entitled to a fucking loyalty bonus. I'd rather a player go on strike and throw a tantrum because at least it's honest and sincere.

He and his scummy posse cultivate a culture of melodrama that was a constant distraction and I'm more than happy, in retrospect, for PSG to have inherited that bs for the handsome sum of 222 ME.

Judoman

Y Yea waiting for the bonus and not saying shit wasnt the nicest thing to do but who the f says no to 30m euros or whatever it was? Would you? He left for the 222m agreed by both him and the club. He didnt spread shit in public, he didnt cause any shit within the squad, didnt try to force his way out by refusing to train, play the pre-season games etc. Apart from being quiet while waiting for the bonus, he was professional all the way leading up to him leaving. Compare that to what Dembele did(*listening for complaints*). Didnt he wreck a house? Went missing so that his club and teammates didnt know where the f he was, didnt show up for training (something he kept on doing here) etc. Yet we went out of our way to buy him.

:lol:

Actually yes, i would say no to 30 mil in this case. In fact, i wouldn t even have to say no, because i would understood in the first place, that trying to take a LOYALTY bonus from a club i m leaving is fucked up. It s basically stealing.

I won t even discuss this anymore. If you think that his behavior isn t a big deal, than i m happy i don t know you.

Home of Barca Fans