Neymar Jr.

Acnologia

You really think Valverde have the balls to bench Suarez����������. It will be a 4-2-3-1 with messi and neymar om rhe flanks, griezmann as cam and Suarez as striker

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Barto does this, we are financially finished for forseeable future.

:facepalm:

I doubt that Coutinho can bring more than 100 million. And that's 83% of the Griezmann fee alone. We have De Jong in the next fiscal year too.

So, with this scenario, if we are incredibly optimistic:

Budget:
Sales of Gomes, Denis, Rafinha, Jasper etc: 60 million
Yearly budget: 60 million
Coutinho: 100 million
Rakitić: 40 million
-----------------------------------------------
Sum: 260 million

Spending:
Griezmann: 120 million
Frenkie: 75 million
NeyNey: 300 million (if Nasser has a good day)
----------------------------------------------
Sum: 495 FUCKING million Euros (without buying a LB, we desperately need, unless we sign Luis)

This is a pure financial suicide from the board. Add to that the salaries and we are well and truly fucked in every financial way possible.

And in the next few years we will need: A world class LB, a CDM, likely a world class ST, likely a CB and likely a winger; all of that with 0 budget to spend.
This is pure harakiri by Barto.

Not to mention the huge wages Neymar and Griezmann are on. If even Neymar agrees to cut his pay to the previous level which is 22m net, that is a gigantic burden for us on top of what we will be paying for Griezmann (rumored to be 16-17m net first season and goes up each season). I highly doubt if we will free up any significant amount of wages since Coutinho and Rakitic are not likely to go anywhere. This is going to bring our wages to expenses ratio to an even more dangerous level, probably close to 90% (currently at 81%). If this is not financial suicide, I don't know what is.

This fucking board is screwing my club and it is going to implode it.

chik

I'm talking again. Bartomeu is incompetent. He must go. Valverde also. Neymar is not good for Barca. He's a bad professional. Barcelona has bad scouts. They do not know to recognize the talent. And if they recognize talent, they offer small money and other clubs take them with a better deal. Barca spends a lot of money for old players, instead of buying young people and creating a team for new trophies. And where are the young players from La Masia. Laporta forced young players. And Rosel. Where are the young players from Barça now? One of the best football schools has no new players. Is this possible?

hulinat

PSG isn't going to offer him a renewal. Tuchel wants to get rid of the "star player mentality" players and Nasser said anyone who's unmotivated to play for PSG can leave.

cris29

PSG isn't going to offer him a renewal. Tuchel wants to get rid of the "star player mentality" players and Nasser said anyone who's unmotivated to play for PSG can leave.

I Agree. Qatar are too prideful to just accept Neymar's behaviour and offer a new contract. They got what they wanted from him, he helped them become this stupid fashion brand with Jordan logo.

Messi983

I see things like this:

1. Neymar would like to return but he's not as desperate to return as (Catalan) media is reporting. He's also aware chances of him actually leaving are minimal.

2. Barça locker room (mainly Messi and Suarez) would like him to come back so Bartomeu is doing his work (through media) to look like we are trying to get him back but I doubt he believes we'll really get him or even has any serious intention.

3. Media is all over this because there is not much else going on over the last week. De Ligt news have slowed down and it looks like we are out of the race for him anyway and there is not much interesting with outgoing transfers as well. And well, Neymar is selling papers/get clicks better than basically any other player on the world so of course media will use this opportunity as much as they can.

I've said before I think this whole story was leaked by Neymar's entourage to shut down news about r.a.p.e allegations and at the same time it's probably also negotiations tactic to get a better contract in Paris. From PSG standpoint I think they prefer to see rumours about him leaving (because everything is in their hands and they've already denied he'll leave but they can't do much more) than those other stories they can't stop. And Barça is ok with this as well because nowadays not many people are talking about them having a deal with Griezmann though MD was stupid enough to come out with Neymar-Messi-Griezmann idea which will never happen.

At the end, Griezmann will be here in 2-3 weeks and Neymar will stay in Paris, most likely getting a new contract and possibly (hopefully) a new Brazilian team-mate Coutinho to keep him happy. Messi and Suarez will have to accept we couldn't get Neymar back because PSG didn't want to sell/he was too expensive and they'll accept Griezmann. I think the main reason they - when there were rumours about important players being against Griezmann I believe it was mostly them - were against Griezmann was because they prefered Neymar's return as they know we can't get them both.

So I expect another week or two of Neymar speculations and then things will slowly get back to normal at this front when we'll sign Griezmann and have his and De Jong's (with possibly some other new players as well) presentations closer to the start of preseason so Catalan media will actually have something to write about.

Zidane82

PSG have allegedly offered Neymar to ManU in some kind of deal involving Pogba unless it’s more fake news

Newcomer

PSG have allegedly offered Neymar to ManU in some kind of deal involving Pogba unless it’s more fake news

Neymar doesn't like Paris weather but he would go to MU ?
Neymar wants to play in Champions League but he will go to a team that plays more Europa League than Champions League the last few years ?

MU has the money, this is why they are named in this transfer saga but they have nothing to offer to Neymar. Barça or Madrid could. Chelsea without ban maybe could as London has its appeal.

Mitchell1978

Not to mention the huge wages Neymar and Griezmann are on. If even Neymar agrees to cut his pay to the previous level which is 22m net, that is a gigantic burden for us on top of what we will be paying for Griezmann (rumored to be 16-17m net first season and goes up each season). I highly doubt if we will free up any significant amount of wages since Coutinho and Rakitic are not likely to go anywhere. This is going to bring our wages to expenses ratio to an even more dangerous level, probably close to 90% (currently at 81%). If this is not financial suicide, I don't know what is.

This fucking board is screwing my club and it is going to implode it.

i doubt he comes, and certainly not him and Griezmann but be real its not "your" club

Home of Barca Fans