Neymar Jr.

mc_lovin

If we plan with Griezmann on the right wing, which seems likely, Neymar would have been the far better choice. Has to be said - Im still glad hes not here.

Jenks

We need Neymar to win champions league, Messi was right

Based on what I saw against Dortmund I think someone like Kanté would have a greater effect. I was shocked by how weak and slow you were off the ball in midfield. Even de Jong seems to be picking up some bad habits.

Don't think buying Mbappe is an option. PSG won't let him go willingly. Our only chance of getting Mbappe is waiting for his contract to expire

Well, we unnecessarily fucked up relations with them, didn't we?

Who, knows, they need lot of new signings, maybe if we offer many players... and we have a lot of players to sell...

Besides, when it's gonna expire that contract?

FinBarcelonafan

Well, we unnecessarily fucked up relations with them, didn't we?

Who, knows, they need lot of new signings, maybe if we offer many players... and we have a lot of players to sell...

Besides, when it's gonna expire that contract?

Exactly. I don't think they will sell Mbappe to us, no matter what we offer. Maybe If Mbappe says he will only go to Barca etc. But I seriously doubt that happens.

Donatello

Exactly. I don't think they will sell Mbappe to us, no matter what we offer. Maybe If Mbappe says he will only go to Barca etc. But I seriously doubt that happens.

Once he is free, or on a 1 year contract, PSG will be wiling to sell whoever bids the highest. That's the reality.

Only problem is whether Mbappe wants us over Real or not. Because if he doesn't, then nothing can bring him here.

Atm media portrays that Mbappe is destined for Real, but I still don't believe them. Mbappe has never given even the slightest clue that he wants to join RM. All he ever says is about him leaving PSG at some point.

And I still believe that not signing Mbappe is not the end of the world. Might be possible we might have another talent emerge in 2-3 years and also Fati is already showing a lot of promise. Also, Mbappe hasn't truly convinced me yet, that he is as good as people make of him.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Once he is free, or on a 1 year contract, PSG will be wiling to sell whoever bids the highest. That's the reality.

Only problem is whether Mbappe wants us over Real or not. Because if he doesn't, then nothing can bring him here.

Atm media portrays that Mbappe is destined for Real, but I still don't believe them. Mbappe has never given even the slightest clue that he wants to join RM. All he ever says is about him leaving PSG at some point.

He likes Ronaldo and Zidane. I think.

Donatello

He likes Ronaldo and Zidane. I think.

Yes, But neither Ronaldo is there and there's a big chance Zidane might not be there as well.

Plus, his uncle also said that he used to watch Barca games as a kid.

But as I said, it means nothing unless Mbappe cones out and says something. There's nothing decided yet.

Yes, But neither Ronaldo is there and there's a big chance Zidane might not be there as well.

Plus, his uncle also said that he used to watch Barca games as a kid.

But as I said, it means nothing unless Mbappe cones out and says something. There's nothing decided yet.

That.

And that's why we should sell big, pile up the cash and do everything we can to plant the vision of playing here into his head instead of this circuss with drama queen Jr...

Home of Barca Fans