Neymar Jr.

kattanib

That’s three official sources from PSG that confirmed no offer for Neymar. So is it all tabloids? Or is Barto and Co thinking of ways to pay?

Its a win win situation for Barca. They are leaving it till the end of the transfers window to put pressure on PSG. Either a good deal for Barca or no Neymar and a sweet revenge from both Ney and PSG .. basically two divorced couples forced to live together

So what are you trying to say? That Neymar is a better player than CR7? Mu,ha,ha,ha! You can't ignore the numbers YodaMaster. They speaks louder than your ......g words. Ijole!

Yeah Ney is better than CR, as we speak today, by a big difference too. Quite shocked anyone would think otherwise tbh. Overall through their careers CR is better though.

LABarcaFan

Barça don't have the money and they can't sell/trade players against their will. Maybe if they hadn't already gotten Griezmann...

Of course they can sell/trade players under contract. If a professional player is free agent, then he decides where he will continue his career. But when you are under contract, your bosses can send you wherever they want. It is up to what the club need, not the player.

Yeah Ney is better than CR, as we speak today, by a big difference too. Quite shocked anyone would think otherwise tbh. Overall through their careers CR is better though.

I am quite shocked that there are people in this forum like you.
CR7 made Sporting Lisabon a super team. Then he moved to Manchester and helped them to win 2-3 titles, including the CL. Then he moved to Madrid and got another two titles thereand 3 more CL trophies. Now, he is playing in a team, that was absolute champion in Serie 1 and he got Scudeto as well. Whenever he has played, his teams became a champions. He has won 5 Champions League Trophy, 5 Balond'Or, 2 or 3 Golden Shoes and Club World Cup in his resume.

Neymar came to Barcelona in 2013 and soon realized that he has to be the second man here. That was the reason to leave for PSG, where he had the same problems. Whenever he goes, he wants to be the main man. That is his biggest problem. I am sure, he thinks that he is even better than Messi, even though, he has praised the Argentinian as the best. That is for the cameras and microphones only.Deep inside, he believes that he is # 1 in the World. Cristiano has difficult personality as well, but he has class. Wherever he goes, he always win the CL. Neymar is a trash, comparing to CR7. Now he wants to come back, because he couldn't win the CL in Paris. But the day he steps at the Camp Nou, he will start creating problems. The very first one will be with Jordi Alba, because of his playing style . Just wait and you will see what I am talking about.

I am quite shocked that there are people in this forum like you.
CR7 made Sporting Lisabon a super team. Then he moved to Manchester and helped them to win 2-3 titles, including the CL. Then he moved to Madrid and got another two titles thereand 3 more CL trophies. Now, he is playing in a team, that was absolute champion in Serie 1 and he got Scudeto as well. Whenever he has played, his teams became a champions. He has won 5 Champions League Trophy, 5 Balond'Or, 2 or 3 Golden Shoes and Club World Cup in his resume.

Neymar came to Barcelona in 2013 and soon realized that he has to be the second man here. That was the reason to leave for PSG, where he had the same problems. Whenever he goes, he wants to be the main man. That is his biggest problem. I am sure, he thinks that he is even better than Messi, even though, he has praised the Argentinian as the best. That is for the cameras and microphones only.Deep inside, he believes that he is # 1 in the World. Cristiano has difficult personality as well, but he has class. Wherever he goes, he always win the CL. Neymar is a trash, comparing to CR7. Now he wants to come back, because he couldn't win the CL in Paris. But the day he steps at the Camp Nou, he will start creating problems. The very first one will be with Jordi Alba, because of his playing style . Just wait and you will see what I am talking about.

' Cristiano made Lisbon a super team ' - Aye by scoring an amazing 3 goals in 25 appearances, one man team practically.

' Then he moved to help Utd win titles - Aye because Alex Ferguson was struggling big time to win before Ronaldo came with his pub squad of prime tevez Rooney scholes giggs Keane, Rio, Vidic etc.

'Then he moved to Madrid and got another 2 titles there' - Aye 2 league titles in 9 years - leader, never settles for mediocrity - serial winner.

'Then he won Scudetto ' - Aye 1st time Juve have won in decades. Incredible achievement. Some people correctly state Juve have had their worse trophy haul for 5 years, but they are just jealous of CR7 and his amazing muscles.

GOAT!

Andrew M

Neymar can't even stay fit for the most important part of the season so, no, you're wrong yet again. And then you feel the need to declare that 'overall through their careers CR is better though.' As if anyone with half a brain doesn't know that. They're not even in the same stratosphere.

Bulgroz

Of course they can sell/trade players under contract. If a professional player is free agent, then he decides where he will continue his career. But when you are under contract, your bosses can send you wherever they want. It is up to what the club need, not the player.

What? :lol:

Do you have any clue how a contract work? A club can't just send a player wherever they want without the player's agreement. Mainly because then the player has to sign a new contract with his new team. And obviously he has to agree to sign that new contract.

Neymar can't even stay fit for the most important part of the season so, no, you're wrong yet again. And then you feel the need to declare that 'overall through their careers CR is better though.' As if anyone with half a brain doesn't know that. They're not even in the same stratosphere.

Aye it's Ney fault he keeps getting injured. What does a players injury record have to do with his ability on the pitch? When both are fit - today - then Ney is miles better than CR in fact they're not even in the same stratosphere.

Andrew M

Aye it's Ney fault he keeps getting injured. What does a players injury record have to do with his ability on the pitch? When both are fit - today - then Ney is miles better than CR in fact they're not even in the same stratosphere.

Where did I say it was his fault?

If you're in a crucial CL knockout game, who would you rather have on your team: Neymar or CR?

I think we both know the answer.

Where did I say it was his fault?

If you're in a crucial CL knockout game, who would you rather have on your team: Neymar or CR?

I think we both know the answer.

Today, then Ney without the blink of an eye. CR was a great player, would be 15th on my GOAT list, but he is ludicrously overrated by people here. The above quote of him turning Sporting in to a super team after scoring 3 goals in 25 games is a case in point.

I can only presume people don't watch Ney in Ligue 1 if they would take CR over him. But that's to be expected. Most people are influenced by PR and the media and Ronaldo is numero uno at that and Ney is public enemy numero uno.

Andrew M

Today, then Ney without the blink of an eye. CR was a great player, would be 15th on my GOAT list, but he is ludicrously overrated by people here. The above quote of him turning Sporting in to a super team after scoring 3 goals in 25 games is a case in point.

I can only presume people don't watch Ney in Ligue 1 if they would take CR over him. But that's to be expected. Most people are influenced by PR and the media and Ronaldo is numero uno at that and Ney is public enemy numero uno.

The comment about Sporting was indeed guff. However, the reason people tend to not watch Ligue 1 is because it is meaningless and boring. I don't really understand why you keep referring to Ronaldo in the past tense when he plays as the main man for a better team than Neymar.

Neymar will never be the main man. He is not essential to Brasil, PSG nor Barca

Messigician

What? :lol:

Do you have any clue how a contract work? A club can't just send a player wherever they want without the player's agreement. Mainly because then the player has to sign a new contract with his new team. And obviously he has to agree to sign that new contract.

Yes from LA you'll have to forgive his ignorance

Mitchell1978

no they can't, a player has to agree to go and play there, European football ain't the NBA, trades only happen when all parties agree with it which is why its rare

Home of Barca Fans