Neymar Jr.

Raketa10

Management of PSG is not as stupid as Barto to let their most expensive signing on a loan. Unfortunately there is only one club in the world stupid enough for that.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I do agree Valverde is the major problem here, and should have been sacked 2 seasons ago... but why hasn't the EV curse affected Messi?
Some players are just more effective in comparison to others regardless of the condition.

I agree with this, Messi and Neymar are kind of players that doesn't really need a good system, they can simply create things out of nothing with individual brilliance. And let's be realistic here, Valverde is staying, so why not try improve the roster.

George_Costanza

but why hasn't the EV curse affected Messi?
Some players are just more effective in comparison to others regardless of the condition.

Messi is Messi, but how would you know that Messi won't even play much better under a proper coach? If Valverde affected most of our players negatively, logically we would assume it affected Messi too, hence his underperforming in some of UCL's key matches.

Lutece FC

It's the end of this story. Never Paris will accept a loan for his best player.

Neymar won't come. Barca should count on the current players and hope that Valverde does the job (i seriously doubt.) And maybe a little bit of luck with an Aytekin in key match.

fergus90

Neymar won't come. Barca should count on the current players and hope that Valverde does the job (i seriously doubt.) And maybe a little bit of luck with an Aytekin in key match.

I'm thinking a front-line of Messi-Aytekin-Griezmann. After all he was instrumental in not just the Suarez penalty but the other goals PSG leaked that game.

serghei

Neymar should think about finding a way to keep himself fit when his season starts, in march-april. Only half a year to go.

Givenchy

don't forget Ovrebo

Ovrebo-Aytek-Messi > MSN

seriously you need to let this referee thing go

I think Neymar will stay at PSG unless he kicks up a huge shitstorm (which would be a bad idea for him)

Thiago10

It's very sad how you add a little underhanded comment about Barça in each of your posts.

Why are you even on this forum?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

AQxaEUuz.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^ That's how everyone should reply to this tosser's posts whenever he makes an underhand comment about Barca. Don't say anything. Just post that pic. That's it.

The PTSD will settle in and he will stop being an idiot.

NKMaribor

That would be a reasonable statement before the Mbappe loan a couple of years ago.. definitely possible nowadays. They loaned Mbappe then bought him for 140m the season after. I’d say it’s 50/50 whether he comes atm.

Sure. PSG who wants hardcore cash for Neymar, will agree to loan their best player to their mortal enemy. C`mon. Trying to make comparison with Mbappe deal is absolute fallacy.

KingLeo10

Get past R of 16 first, rat

Lutece FC

don't forget Ovrebo

Ovrebo-Aytek-Messi > MSN

seriously you need to let this referee thing go

I think Neymar will stay at PSG unless he kicks up a huge shitstorm (which would be a bad idea for him)

:lol: Good one ;)

At least Overbo recognized his mistakes, few years after ... Aytekin is still silent.

We will see for Neymar. The key is the cash.

Lutece FC

It's very sad how you add a little underhanded comment about Barça in each of your posts.

Why are you even on this forum?

Honestly ? I like Barca. I have two teams : Barca and Paris. But read some comments here on Paris trigger me.

Some of you take Paris Saint-Germain for a bunch of idiots... Trash players for Neymar. Trash player + a little bit of cash for Neymar. Now a loan ...
You should be acid on Barto management not on Paris or even on Neymar.

The relationships between the club were ok during long years, i remember the Ronaldinho transfer, normally he had to sign to United. This transfer saved Barca from a long dark period with no results.
Now i'm sad to see the good relationships with Nasser, and i'm afraid to see Mbappe going to Real.
I prefer 1000x to see Neymar in Barca and Mbappe aswell. But because of Barto, it won't happen.

Home of Barca Fans