Neymar Jr.

Newcomer

Couldn't have said it better. And his behavior must improve. It is getting worse. Punching fans is a new career low for him.

He should and will get punished for that. He should be professional enough to ignore the idiot.

The biggest critics i would address to Neymar is his tendancy to do some ugly fouls due to frustration like against Marquinhos at Camp Nou and the fact he doesn't release the ball faster in some positions.

Andrew M

He is what he is and probably will never ever change.
He does thing on the pitch that nobody else can do or nobody else is barefaced enough to do.

Referees hate him, because they always hate extremely skilled geniuses. Never forget that someone becomes a referee if he is not talented enough to be footballer...

Fans and spectators should be happy to tell their grandchildren that they had seen Neymar playing in a stadium... just as I'm extremely happy for I could see Maradona, Zico, Beckenbauer, Ronaldinho and the like...

Neymar right now is a glorified Robinho. He doesn't come near to those legends you mentioned.

In Northern Europe he won't be respected until he stops behaving like a spoiled child. I can tell you in the UK his reputation is in the trash.

Newcomer

Neymar right now is a glorified Robinho. He doesn't come near to those legends you mentioned.

In Northern Europe he won't be respected until he stops behaving like a spoiled child. I can tell you in the UK his reputation is in the trash.

Then i guess people should stop juding players by their reputation and take more attention about their football games.

And what is exactly behaving like a spoiled kid ?

Potroh

He will not stop behaving like a spoiled child, because he IS a spoiled child.
Sorry to say but his UK reputation doesn't matter.
Fans in the foggy Albion have never really appreciated those type of typically Brazilian skills.
But here in mid-Europe I can name at least two important TV channels who bought the rights and started transmitting PSG games just because of him...

snowy

lol maybe it's a cultural thing after all :spank:

Well, with 116m+ instagram followers, he also gets a good degree of love from his fans so I guess there's balance in the universe :D

Guy's an artiste who plays with heart and is ultra-competitive. Pure skills and always barrels of fun to watch. Totally agree with the Potman, if you like football, how can you not enjoy his magic :thumbsup:

Potroh

In Greece he isn't respected for the manner he left Barcelona

Firstly I don't gather why Greek people should really care for his transfer from Spain, but if they do, it means he is important...

Secondly & personally I see no real reason to be angry with him because of his move.
He is childish, so he did it according to his childish manner.
He hesitated a lot, and that's not a sin.

CR7's move from Madrid was way too fishy ("I will have important news after the world-cup" and trying to avoid the Spanish tax-office) and he is still adored in Madrid...

Judoman

Well, with 116m+ instagram followers, he also gets a good degree of love from his fans so I guess there's balance in the universe :D

Guy's an artiste who plays with heart and is ultra-competitive. Pure skills and always barrels of fun to watch. Totally agree with the Potman, if you like football, how can you not enjoy his magic :thumbsup:

His diving and theatrics kill the enjoyment most of the time.

Andrew M

Kim Kardashian would be so proud.

snowy

His diving and theatrics kill the enjoyment most of the time.

He does a perfect 10 Zempo Kaiten Ukemi all right :neymar:

Thank heaven's he's got the cat reflexes, quickness and agility to avoid some of the horror tackles attempts on him. Otherwise, he'd have been hospitalised for most of his career. :jason2::nuke::stretcher:

at Andrew M, sure why not xD

Andrew M

He does a perfect 10 Zempo Kaiten Ukemi all right :neymar:

Thank heaven's he's got the cat reflexes, quickness and agility to avoid some of the horror tackles attempts on him. Otherwise, he'd have been hospitalised for most of his career. :jason2::nuke::stretcher:

at Andrew M, sure why not xD

I doubt he would mind being injured as it would be a chance to pencil in some more parties with sis

Messigician

Let's see what is coming..
There are two options : 1. Griezmann to Barcelona or 2. Griezmann could go to Paris, and Neymar back to Barcelona! [@gerardromero]

Newcomer

exactly. barto wouldn't buy him back. neymar would have to get on his knees and apologize first if it were to ever happen

and i cant see qsg selling their star player unless they need to improve elsewhere and have to sell him because of FFP

Griezmann is not going to PSG. He has decided to go to Barcelona a long time ago.

Neymar is unlikely to go anywhere, just because Qatar made him official worldwide ambassador of their national bank QNB.
Why would they give him that contract if they don't intend to keep him ?

Also, PSG got big sponsorship contracts and what those sponsors want is Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans