Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

If we want to buy him and expect him to play as an LW/LWF role he did during the 2014/15 season then they will be disappointed.

He's more of a playmaker now and would want to fill the role Messi currently is. But man he really looks cooked going by his match yesterday as he looks slower and out of shape.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It is very likely Barto will bite, especially after all the disasters this season he'll try to make Messi happy instead of caring about the club...

Androutsos

I mean he has 16 goals and 10 assists in 19 games this season, so he does have the talent. I do agree injuries have started to take their toll on him though, he is just incredibly talented so his level is still high.

Tackle

Messi:

"I have said it many times, at a sporting level Ney is one of the best in the world and I would love him to return."

"Neymar was a very happy person, he was always happy, he had fun both on and off the pitch. It made the dressing room live a different kind of joy."

"Ney is really looking forward to coming back, he always seemed sorry. He did a lot to return last summer and that would be the first step to try to come back."

"Lautaro and Suárez share the same qualities. I wish he could come, like Neymar, to fight for all the trophies."

giphy.gif

Leo demands it. #Neyback2020

serghei

Stay away. Go for Sancho/Sane/Rashford, preferably Rashford. The summer after Haaland.

Rashford - Haaland - Ousmane
Fabian Ruiz - Frenkie de Jong
Soumare

My god :worthy:

Rashford is the best player in a mega-rich team trying to get back at the top. He is impossible to sign.

serghei

Messi:

"I have said it many times, at a sporting level Ney is one of the best in the world and I would love him to return."

"Neymar was a very happy person, he was always happy, he had fun both on and off the pitch. It made the dressing room live a different kind of joy."

"Ney is really looking forward to coming back, he always seemed sorry. He did a lot to return last summer and that would be the first step to try to come back."

"Lautaro and Suárez share the same qualities. I wish he could come, like Neymar, to fight for all the trophies."

giphy.gif

Leo demands it. #Neyback2020

Leo says this and then pretends he doesn't influence things at the club and try to have his way. Quite perverse and manipulative imo. I really don't like his personality as a leader. We should be already finding ways to move past Messi's era and cut off his influence.

You know how in mob movies the boss doesn't literally say 'I will kill your family'. He asks, 'How are your kids, is the young one still in school?' or something like that. Making sure the person gets the message without literally threatening him. Same vibes from Messi. He never says he wants this or that to happen, he says he would be extremely happy is this would be done.

Messi's understanding of leadership is to hang out with his gang of friends. No wonder he is super protective of managers who make things easy for them and let them have their ways. This is making him a big obstacle in the rebuilding of this team. This board is already hopeless and compromised in relation t to Messi, since Messi pretty much has Bartomeu the rat by the balls. The new board will have to either get Messi in line putting the team first rather than him and his friends, or get rid of Messi.

I for one can't say I'm looking at the day Messi retires from Barcelona with too much dread. It's time we move past him and phase him off. In 2 seasons he'll be 35 and by that time he should take a step back.

Last edited:

serghei

We're trying to move this team forward and what does Messi do? He's doing PR for his buddy Neymar to make the club sign him back and get into more shit. Some leader...

serghei

Ney never should have left. We're a shambles with 250+ wasted millions on Coutinho and Dembele because of him.

Exactly. It was a horrible affair, and let's not make it even more horrible and costly by bringing him back. Keep the book closed. Only worse thing than a crap film is an even crappier sequel.

Home of Barca Fans