Neymar Jr.

Laplacian

Neymar 2015-2016 :worthy:

Nah, 2017/2018 was a monster as well. Shame about the injury. After that he noticeably gained weight and lost pace and agility.

Notice the different in agility

It's hard to admit, he's really good but his physical peak is gone. Think the level of competition in France has dulled his game sense as well. 2015-2018 would have taken care of Bayern and Utd. I'm not saying PSG would have beaten them, but he would have been far less of a clown than he was against them really.

Jadentheman

Lost his pace.

He was finished by the seventy minute. He lost his stamina.

This dude is finished. Tragic career.

It's the COVID. It affects with your athletic performance. That's why I don't want any Barca players to catch it.

Nah, 2017/2018 was a monster as well. Shame about the injury. After that he noticeably gained weight and lost pace and agility.

It's hard to admit, he's really good but his physical peak is gone. Think the level of competition in France has dulled his game sense as well. 2015-2018 would have taken care of Bayern and Utd. I'm not saying PSG would have beaten them, but he would have been far less of a clown than he was against them really.

15-16 was his all around performance peak. But 14-15, 16-18 were good as well.

EDIT: Just noticed his best years were half a decade ago :omg: :( :(

Last edited:

Laplacian

It's the COVID. It affects with your athletic performance. That's why I don't want any Barca players to catch it.

15-16 was his all around performance peak. But 14-15, 16-18 were good as well

Agreed. I don't know why his finishing regressed in 16/17 though, even though playmaking and physically he was at his best.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah 17/18 it has looked like a men playing against kids in Ligue 1 :D
He was unplayabale against Real in first leg but his team was too weak.Even 18/19 he had oustanding performances against liverpool and napoli but injured again in knockout stage. Now he has become much slower and his finishing is terrible sometimes.

Home of Barca Fans