Neymar Jr.

Newcomer

He is back.

Now for the first time since the begining of the season, the parisian team is complete in attack, and we could have soon the Magic Square : Icardi, Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria.

Finally !

Unbelievable that we didn't have our first XI team even once in the season. Neymar and Mbappé have just played 30 minutes together. How unlucky have ween been injury wise ?

Newcomer

Pretty average game but it was expected without any rythm.

PSG overall won without difficulty but a bit boring again the way they play.

Draxler was good.

Batistuta9

Neymar just doesn't want to be at PSG. After everything that happened in the summer, after getting injured, goes to Madrid to watch Davis Cup tennis a day before his return and goes straight to the dressing room after being subbed

Newcomer

Neymar just doesn't want to be at PSG. After everything that happened in the summer, after getting injured, goes to Madrid to watch Davis Cup tennis a day before his return and goes straight to the dressing room after being subbed

The fact Neymar wanted to leave is public knowledge but what you are talking about has nothing to do with that.
On his off day, Neymar always goes somewhere to meet friends. It is his lifestyle. And he doesn't matter where he plays, we know he is like that. Same way Romario or Ronaldinho were enjoying their lifestyle regardless of the clubs they were playing for.
Going straight to the dressing room after being subbed shows he is pissed because he is a competitor. Same thing happened recently with Cristiano Ronaldo who wasn't happy to be subbed off by Sarri. I would also add that some "fans" were still whistling him (the idiots who instead of being behind their team prefer to unsettle their owns players). Funny when one of the motto is "siffler nos joueurs, c'est cracher sur nos couleurs" (whistling our players is spitting on our coulours).

Batistuta9

The fact Neymar wanted to leave is public knowledge but what you are talking about has nothing to do with that.
On his off day, Neymar always goes somewhere to meet friends. It is his lifestyle. And he doesn't matter where he plays, we know he is like that. Same way Romario or Ronaldinho were enjoying their lifestyle regardless of the clubs they were playing for.
Going straight to the dressing room after being subbed shows he is pissed because he is a competitor. Same thing happened recently with Cristiano Ronaldo who wasn't happy to be subbed off by Sarri. I would also add that some "fans" were still whistling him (the idiots who instead of being behind their team prefer to unsettle their owns players). Funny when one of the motto is "siffler nos joueurs, c'est cracher sur nos couleurs" (whistling our players is spitting on our coulours).

My point was after everything that happened in the summer, he could be doing more to ease the situation but he seems to want to make it worse. Tuchel came out and said he didn't want neymar to go to Madrid and going straight down the tunnel will anger the fans even more

Newcomer

My point was after everything that happened in the summer, he could be doing more to ease the situation but he seems to want to make it worse. Tuchel came out and said he didn't want neymar to go to Madrid and going straight down the tunnel will anger the fans even more

And what else did Tuchel say at this occasion ? He said he is not Neymar dad or the police, thus he can't do anything as it is in his private time. He also added that Neymar worked harder than anyone else during the 2 weeks before the game.

Ofc going straight down to the tunnel is a bad attitude but this is how competitor react when they are pissed. Neymar today, CR7 few weeks ago, Cavani last year after being subbed off against Lyon, etc.

About the fans, there are those who don't like Neymar whatever he does, so it doesn't really anger them. They are just happy to be able to hate him more. Remember that they were booing him when he was scoring late winners for us earlier this season. There are also the neutral or those who like him and don't really care about this but are more concerned about the fact he is not fit to play a big game right now. It is evident he needs some weeks/months before being fully able to put in his usual stellar performance.

I wouldn't put him as a starter against Real next week, he would prolly be useless and wasteful being out of rythm. Anyway, Real will spank us hard Neymar or not Neymar. We are not in good form. We need to stay injury free for some months to finally hit a good momentum.

wisconsincule

Coutinho for Neymar swap?

I don’t really want Neymar back but I also don’t want Coutinho back either.

Neymar would help the team more than Coutinho.

Batistuta9

And what else did Tuchel say at this occasion ? He said he is not Neymar dad or the police, thus he can't do anything as it is in his private time. He also added that Neymar worked harder than anyone else during the 2 weeks before the game.

Ofc going straight down to the tunnel is a bad attitude but this is how competitor react when they are pissed. Neymar today, CR7 few weeks ago, Cavani last year after being subbed off against Lyon, etc.

About the fans, there are those who don't like Neymar whatever he does, so it doesn't really anger them. They are just happy to be able to hate him more. Remember that they were booing him when he was scoring late winners for us earlier this season. There are also the neutral or those who like him and don't really care about this but are more concerned about the fact he is not fit to play a big game right now. It is evident he needs some weeks/months before being fully able to put in his usual stellar performance.

I wouldn't put him as a starter against Real next week, he would prolly be useless and wasteful being out of rythm. Anyway, Real will spank us hard Neymar or not Neymar. We are not in good form. We need to stay injury free for some months to finally hit a good momentum.

I get what you're saying, but he should be doing more to mend the relationship with the club imo. It's like when you are on a warning at your job, you don't want to do anything that will make things worse. You might go out of your way, have a better attitude at work to get back in the good books with management, but neymar doesn't give a shit 🤣

I remember coutinho's behaviour and attitude after his failed summer transfer was exemplary and was back in favour with the club and fans before his move in January. Neymar's contact expires in 2022, he may never get his dream move to barca

Last edited:

Newcomer

I get what you're saying, but he should be doing more to mend the relationship with the club imo. It's like when you are on a warning at your job, you don't want to do anything that will make things worse. You might go out of your way, have a better attitude at work to get back in the good books with management, but neymar doesn't give a shit

I remember coutinho's behaviour and attitude after his failed summer transfer was exemplary and was back in favour with the club and fans before his move in January. Neymar's contact expires in 2022, he may never get his dream move to barca

Since his failed transfer, Neymar didn't do anything wrong to the club or the fans. In fact, he even tried to go celebrate with them even after the morons called him a "filho da puta" haha.

However, i get what you are saying about Neymar lifestyle but i don't think anyone can change that. I remember Ronaldinho saying he led this life because it is how he could be happy. And if he wasn't happy, he wouldn't have been in a good mood to be a good footballer. I can even say i talk from experience because Ronaldinho was at PSG before we sold him to Barça. At the time, he was doing nonsense stuff by even bringing prostitutes in the hotel before the games, coming to training being wasted etc. Our coach at the time took an hard stance with him and benched him. What happened is that we just couldn't enjoy his talent as he was benched a lot of times but he never changed his way (even at Barça or at Milan). If u want Neymar, you know you have to deal with his lifestyle. If you can't deal with it, you shouldn't even bother trying to buy him.

Home of Barca Fans