Neymar Jr.

Andresito

Staff member
Anyone have recent pics?

neymar-psg-vs-nantes-2019.jpg

papier-nantes-30-ney.jpg

Newcomer

He does look heavier. Compare 2017/2018 to 2018/2019 after his injury. Looks and moved heavier, I thought it was just the kits at first...

He is without a doubt heavier. He should get slimmer with more games or, at least, i hope so. Neymar needs to be agile, fly, get into burst of speed after his dribbles.
[tw]1203352760491630592[/tw]
Today game, not even a yellow card given...

Other than that, PSG is even worse than it was the previous game. Find a way to reach new lows. Two injuries in 30 minutes of games. We are plagued with muscular injuries this season, something is wrong with the physical training.

PSG again not a team and no individual player is shining either. They are all dogshit. All.

Mbappé, i have not seen him once in the first half.

Neymar, i have seen him only getting fouled and chosing the worst option everytime he gets the ball.

Kimpembe, ridiculous as usual and injured (i shouldn't say it but it is a good thing for PSG).

Meunier, shit. Paredes, shit. Tuchel useless. Sarabia, the only spanish player without technical ability.

This is easily the worst half of a season for PSG under QSI. Coupled with the last half of last season, Tuchel has had the worst year of PSG.

Last edited:

Newcomer

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] :lol:

Seems you were right about Petit, sounds like he says anything to stay relevant.

[tw]1202367250604281857[/tw]
Well, sports journalism is dead in France, especially in football.

They chose to go the way of Don Balon, Chiringuito, tabloid shit stuff to get more audience/viewers. And the worst part is it is working...

Today, L'Equipe had to issue a public apology to PSG after they have been called out for mocking Marquinhos. The latter was not present for the game due to the birth of his second child and they were jocking about the fact he was not needed at the hospital, unless if he was planning to breastfeed the baby. Marquinhos first child birth had lot of complications which threatened the life of the baby and the mother. It is normal he is left with his familiy to celebrate the moment.

Newcomer

3 brillant individual plays later, we came back from 1-0 to 1-3.

Incredible freekick by Neymar, who have earned the red card for the opponent on the foul, for the equalizer.
A second freekick on the post by Neymar.
A quick offensive transition for Mbappé nice goal.
A marvelous action with a splendid pass by Mbappé for Icardi smashing goal.

We are still shit though but i'll take those few good moments.

Jadentheman

Yes but gracious Messi will still let him take freekicks and pens from time to time when he returns. After all Messi doesn’t need set pieces to score out of nowhere!

Home of Barca Fans