Neymar Jr.

Leo_Messi

We're probably not gonna have much success next season under Fraudverde so at least it'll be fun watching him try to handle Neymar's drama.
Also, Neymar coming here means Suarez is going straight to the bench.

Unfortunately Malmierda has his fixed lineup that he follows religiously.

D_hfIpnWwAUuFYt.jpg

D_hfIprXYAAIg5_.jpg

abbbs97

^ lol yeah. I'm sure about him starting Rakitic but I think if Neymar comes here, theres no way he gets benched. Griezmann too. Barto will probably tell him to keep playing them and we all know how Fraudverde doesnt have the balls to say no.

abbbs97

L'equipe just reported that Barca wants to offer Coutinho and Rakitic.
Accept it, PSG please. We'll forgive you for the whole Summer 2017 debacle.

Leo_Messi

^ lol yeah. I'm sure about him starting Rakitic but I think if Neymar comes here, theres no way he gets benched. Griezmann too. Barto will probably tell him to keep playing them and we all know how Fraudverde doesnt have the balls to say no.

Neymar-Griezmann-Messi should be the default starting lineup in case of Neymar arriving. Suárez should be warming the bench if all 3 are ready. Dembélé will unfortunately be shown the door. Cannot imagine anything else given how crowded our attack would be. Not even talking about the financial aspect here.

L'equipe just reported that Barca wants to offer Coutinho and Rakitic.
Accept it, PSG please. We'll forgive you for the whole Summer 2017 debacle.

As much as I don't want a Neymar return, I would sign such a deal within seconds. Unfortunately the Qataris cannot be this stupid.

The Observer

Perez must be fuming. If he knew Neymar would become available this summer he would have never gone for Hazard.

Hopefully Bartomeu pulls it off. He is a top 2 player in the world and proven here. No place for sentiments, this is business not your girlfriend. So what if he left 2 years ago? Now he wants to return.

cro-man

I can only see psg accept a deal with players if dembele is involved. I also think dembele would accept a move to psg because of tuchel and mbappe. I dont think psg is intersted in coutinho because he is not a winger and cant replace neymar totally.
mes un que club turned into mess of a club totally:lol:

abiabi

People are crazy if Neymar isn't coming. The coach doesn't publicly says "Neymar wants to leave" if its not 100% done.

NOw its just a matter of Bazar style bargaining that Al-K will do with Bartomeu.

Actually, it was always going to happen since Caio Ribeiro reported it for globo 1 month ago

Tekkers

People miss winning

what winning did barca have in 13-14, 15-16, 16-17 when neymar was at the club that they haven't accomplished since his departure? we won in 14-15 because messi was at his full peak coming off his best international tournament and barca having just signed suarez who was also at his peak as a footballer. the revisionism about this guy and his impact on winning is incredible. we just saw his country win the copa without him playing ahahahaha

Jadentheman

what winning did barca have in 13-14, 15-16, 16-17 when neymar was at the club that they haven't accomplished since his departure? we won in 14-15 because messi was at his full peak coming off his best international tournament and barca having just signed suarez who was also at his peak as a footballer. the revisionism about this guy and his impact on winning is incredible. we just saw his country win the copa without him playing ahahahaha

13-14 was his first season. He did performed against Atletico Madrid, the same team that went on to the final to lose to Real.
15-16 He contributed to the La Liga trophy and scored the match winner for the Copa Del Rey. Barca failed in CL once again against Atletico Madrid (who then went on to lose to Real again!) Neymar played better than most of his team members at that crucial point. That was a crime Barca was favored for a repeat.
16-17 Ney was the only one that wanted to advance in CL. He made the historical PSG comeback happen. And he cried after the 2nd leg against Juventus. Both legs he tried to make something happen.

Neymar always performed against the big teams despite his flaws with ball hogging towards his later seasons.
16-17 Barca failed in CL

Tekkers

13-14 was his first season. He did performed against Atletico Madrid, the same team that went on to the final to lose to Real.
15-16 He contributed to the La Liga trophy and scored the match winner for the Copa Del Rey. Barca failed in CL once again against Atletico Madrid (who then went on to lose to Real again!) Neymar played better than most of his team members at that crucial point. That was a crime Barca was favored for a repeat.
16-17 Ney was the only one that wanted to advance in CL. He made the historical PSG comeback happen. And he cried after the 2nd leg against Juventus. Both legs he tried to make something happen.

Neymar always performed against the big teams despite his flaws with ball hogging towards his later seasons.
16-17 Barca failed in CL

sounds like an overrated player to me. the only season barca won the ucl he was literally playing the side kick role as the third most important attacker and his country is out there winning copa americas without him even being on the field

as his level of importance stepped up and other players started to decline, barca mysteriously started being a quarter final team in the ucl

Home of Barca Fans