Neymar Jr.

hulinat

Griezmann isnt even a done deal. Pre-agreement doesnt mean shit and we can easily pull out of the deal
We also had a pre-agreement with Rabiot to join us 1st of July but went for Frenkie instead

Last edited:
Neymar is too long of a shot.

Swapping griezmann or coutinho plus 100m not realistic either. Griezmann will not agree and coutinho is not worth much these days.

FCBfan22

Imagine us chasing NeyNey all summer, only for him to renew, while upsetting Griezmann's fragile ego (because we pursued NeyNey instead of him) and he signs with PSG, while they offload Cavani.

I can actually see it happening.

2019/2020 we have Suarez as a striker again. Only this time there is no other striker in the squad. Just like Luis wanted and he can walk in the final third for another year.

Givenchy

has Nasser came out with his usual '1000000% Neymar will be here next season' yet?

no idea WTF Barto is thinking or if infact he does 'think'. Neymar and Griezmann are arguably the 2 worst transfer possible to get the fans back on side after keeping on Valverde.. now De Ligt is gone, whats the plan?

M

Medz

Imagine paying 300M for a 28 yo just so he can spend half of the season injured

xXKonan

The idea of him being our savior that can win us the CL is misguided at the moment like I said in the Dembele thread.

Can he help if he stays fit? sure but this team of ours the way it's managed he will also be bogged down by the system. We are stuck with a coach who is so archaic in thinking that any quality Neymar would bring to the team would eventually wither away.

We are again going to spend a truckload of money trying to revamp an attack that will still likely suffer due to the deep-rooted issues within the team itself.

Beast

The Observer
Barca had gone to a full galatico mode
Would be fun to watch this project knowing how it usually ends

Tackle

☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️Barcelona vice-president Jordi Cardoner: "There are things that I still don't understand with regards to Neymar leaving. They [his entourage] have transmitted his will to return, but we'd have to study many things and change the scenarios [of other players] to sign him."☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️

HERE WE GO!

CatalinR10

I wonder how much they are going to improve his contract at PSG.

I predict they'll add another 5 mil to his already fat contract.

Incredible manipulation skills by the Neymar camp.

Simply elite.

Messi983

It's all just a masterpiece from GOATomeu.

He'll help getting Neyboy a new contract at PSG. In return Neymar's entourage will drop charges against Barça. We'll also sell them Coutinho to keep Neyboy happy.

And with him staying there are more possibilites for Mbappe to leave in 2021 so Bartomeu's successor will buy him in 2021 to win elections.

That's my president.

:bartomeu:

cro-man

The transfer window isnt open yet and i am already sick of it. We would help psg more than hurt them by buying this expensive injury prone troublemaker. We would solve their ffp problems and help them to get rid of this guy who never plays because he is always injured and is also a troublemaker.

Leo_Messi

He is coming 100% if it was up to himself and the club. Nasser's public statements did not come out of the blue. PSG will be fine with selling him in return for money, Coutinho and Dembélé. In such a case they would have made the BY FAR the best deal and we would have orchestrated the worst transfer in football history. The scandalous and absurd Coutinho transfer would look like a great transfer in comparison. No need to add anything further.

When practically all the local media pamphlets are reporting the same (for weeks) and engaging in pro-Neymar propaganda it is a given. Nolla (the idiot) is openly writing that Messi, Suárez, Griezmann and Neymar can all play at the same time, lol. The director of the board's main propaganda outlet (MD). Pathetic. Cardoner confirming the open secret is just further confirmation. Another incredible low for this scandalous and useless board.

Dembélé is 100% gone (if Neymar arrives) and so is Coutinho. The latter leaving would be a blessing from above but Dembélé leaving is unacceptable and shows the lack of foresight and planning of the board.

Buying Griezmann in the same transfer window would be another low. This board has severe madriditis and feels pressured to buy star players as a reply to RM's transfers so far rather than constructing a fucking TEAM.

Been talking about the "club de amigos" for years. Despite Valverde being trash I warned that the players are to blame as well and that the main culprit of this entire mess is the board who have betrayed the Cruyff sporting model. Systematically and gradually since 2010. The same sporting model that made us the most successful football club in the world in terms of trophies, playing style, the cantera and arguably the most admired.

I have no clue whatsoever what the plan of this board is nor do I have any expectations of Valverde being able to deal with the likes of Neymar, 32 year old Messi (totally anarchic which is largely the fault of Valverde as our entire "playing style" is to play the ball to Messi and wait for him to do some magic and win games on his own), 32 year old (soon to be 33) Suárez and Griezmann. Good luck fitting all 4 into a TEAM.

All supported by past it dinosaurs like Busquets, Rakitic and Vidal. Imagine if FDJ had not been bought? What is going to happen with Arthur? So many questions and zero answers.

[tw]1144228416721498112[/tw]
No problem for :bartomeu:

If the universe has any mercy this news is accurate. The whole idea of Neymar returning gives me severe migraine and is the epitome of everything that is wrong with this club nowadays.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans