Neymar Jr.

Vilarrubi

Bar?a Sports management has discarded the signing of Neymar this summer. Lautaro Martinez is considered as a priority for Bar?a. Bar?a thinks their wings are well covered Ansu Fati, Collado, Dembele and Trinc?o as per @sinconcesiones from twitter.

Sad times when your best winger is unprofessional and injured half the time.

Messigician

Bartomeu visits the team and speaks to the players [sport]

We all know what Amigos will tell him dawg #AnnounceNeymar

Last edited:

Messigician

Neymar?s return, debated at Bar?a: the dressing room and coaches want his return [sport]

Relax he is coming. Even Setien said he wants Neymar by pibucly saying he would like to train him.

Vilarrubi

Neymar?s return, debated at Bar?a: the dressing room and coaches want his return [sport]

Relax he is coming. Even Setien said he wants Neymar by pibucly saying he would like to train him.

Give us a % chance that he returns, last summer it was 100%. What are your sources saying?

Messigician

Give us a % chance that he returns, last summer it was 100%. What are your sources saying?

Tier 1 sources picking up steam since Barto's meeting with the dressing room and recent developments.

PSG are looking to 'Frenchify' their squad and are very interested in Ousmane Demb?l?. It could potentially bring Neymar Jr. closer to the Camp Nou. [sport]

Bar?a's contacts with the Neymar family continues to be very fluid and the dressing room insist on the signing of the Brazilian star. [sport]

I am over 70% sure Neymar will come the players demand it

vuji_31

There is no money my friend. Barca is in debt and they can't sell anyone because they don't want to go r they are worth small fee.

If Messi Suarez and Griezmann will take 30 precent of own salary each to get him, no problem.

Jadentheman

Tier 1 sources picking up steam since Barto's meeting with the dressing room and recent developments.

PSG are looking to 'Frenchify' their squad and are very interested in Ousmane Demb?l?. It could potentially bring Neymar Jr. closer to the Camp Nou. [sport]

Bar?a's contacts with the Neymar family continues to be very fluid and the dressing room insist on the signing of the Brazilian star. [sport]

I am over 70% sure Neymar will come the players demand it

It's different because I am sure if Corona never happened, then Neymar would be on his way right now. Now things are different

JerseyAddict

There is no money my friend. Barca is in debt and they can't sell anyone because they don't want to go r they are worth small fee.

If Messi Suarez and Griezmann will take 30 precent of own salary each to get him, no problem.

I hope it comes down to that. So the players will have to show what is in their first place. Stability of the club or amigos.

Messi983

Why would Griezmann need to have a pay cut, he's one of the few players in the team who doesn't want Snakemar back.

Even if all the amigos who are pushing for his return would take 80% pay cut it still wouldn't be enough to finance Neymar's transfer and his wages in these circumstances.

Messigician

Former Barca president has spoken on Neymar.
Sandro Rosell (Ex Bar?a president): "I will never be Bar?a president for anything in the world because I promised my mother, but I am very proud to have been."
"For me, Neymar should return but only with two contracts: one with a salary and one with behavior. I'm convinced that he thinks he shouldn't have left Bar?a.I know Neymar wants to come back."
"If I were the president of Bar?a, I would try to sign Neymar. He is the second best player in the world after Messi and fits perfectly into the philosophy of the club. I would sign him with two contracts: one sports and the other behavioral."
"I would not sign Lautaro for 111 million euros, but I would look for two players from other positions to player-exchange. It is difficult, but it is what I would try to do.

Love him or hate him gotta admit Rosell is speaking facts.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans