Neymar Jr.

Vilarrubi

I was talking about Messimagician , not the the Neymar rumours. Because there were clear attempts to get him back , dont think anyone will deny that.

You were implying I believed his rumours, but now you’ve edited your original comment to “takes him seriously” instead of "believes". Nice try :thumbsup:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You were implying I believed his rumours, but now you’ve edited your original comment to “takes him seriously” instead of "believes". Nice try :thumbsup:

I switched it from "took him" to "takes him" that's all I edited. Wasn't trying to imply that you take him seriously just that Messimagician is known for posting garbage rumours and recycling old ones.

serghei

As far as wingers go, Sancho is probably the best bet right now. I think the three most talented young players right now are Mbappe, Sancho, and Felix.

I'd rather take Sancho out of all. Would cost less than Mbappe, and we wouldn't have to deal with PSG.

I'm sure Dortmund aren't mad on us considering they ripped us off one the Dembele deal.

Givenchy

I'd rather take Sancho out of all. Would cost less than Mbappe, and we wouldn't have to deal with PSG.

I'm sure Dortmund aren't mad on us considering they ripped us off one the Dembele deal.

don't City have a clause with Sancho though? i remember reading it somewhere

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like Sancho from what I've seen, but it's going to be the same problem when he's more comfortable on the RW and isn't really the goalscoring type of winger.

mc_lovin

Sancho for me is a carbon copy of Dembele. Either absolute brilliance on the ball or kind of horrible and inconsistent. See his super cup performance. Normally players where you can see the quality with every touch are the real deal (like Felix and Frenkie).

serghei

Sancho for me is a carbon copy of Dembele. Either absolute brilliance on the ball or kind of horrible and inconsistent. See his super cup performance. Normally players where you can see the quality with every touch are the real deal (like Felix and Frenkie).

He's nothing like Dembele. Much better on short spaces. Much better ball control. Just different player to Dembele imo. Demebele was always more suited for counter attacking teams. Sancho I think would do well in a possession based approach.

Laplacian

Sancho is one footed as fuck. Almost exclusively passes, dribbles, and shoots with his right foot. He played on the left for City pretty much exclusively. He was a left winger before he was played on the right by Favre.

Is this a joke? They're nothing alike. His ball retention and ball control is leagues beyond Dembele's. He's also a much capable passer and dribbler in tight spaces. Last point, he's intelligent. He doesn't ball watch like our French generational talent, he constantly seeks, creates, and runs into space - his ability to read the game by far surpasses Dembele's. He's closer to Neymar than he is to Dembele.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans