Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most talented player to come through after Messi till this day, IMO.

Waste of talent. With all these issues I'm off the Neymar hype train.

Zica

Yes, but had our signings gone on to do well and successfully replaced Neymar I doubt he would have been an option now. We're having to rely on Ansu who recently turned 17. Suarez has his knee issues. We barely have any wingers. Griezmann is not a great fit unless we do something with Messi's position and even then both Messi and Griezmann are better playing off a #9.

I don't support Messi's decision to publicly call for Neymar to get re-signed, but I can understand why he feel that way.

It really doesn't matter that he speaks about it publicly does it ? I mean, everybody knows he tried to come last summer. Everybody knows he probably still would come. Everybody knows Messi, Suarez, Pique wanted and want him to come. Cat has been out of the bag for a while.

The only question that remains is if Barca will dish out the 170m to get him.

KingLeo10

[youtube]mxiEIhmGhs4[/youtube]

58 goals, 30 assists that season.

[youtube]LTe6zcpvgks[/youtube]

39 goals, 11 assists that season.

100 goals and 40 assists basically from our 2 wingers.. That's double what Robbery ever managed or what CR7/Bale managed for Real in 13/14.

And on top of that, we had the best striker in the world. And the best fullback pair in the world. And prime Pique, Busquets, Rakitic.

Messi, Suarez, and Neycunt are idiots for underachieving so much together.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

100 goals and 40 assists basically from our 2 wingers.. That's double what Robbery ever managed or what CR7/Bale managed for Real in 13/14.

And on top of that, we had the best striker in the world. And the best fullback pair in the world. And prime Pique, Busquets, Rakitic.

It's shame we didn't win more CLs with them

Vilarrubi

Incredible!!!!

Another thing to note is that this was Neymar's 2nd season with us. Makes it even more impressive how fast he adapted and made in to top 3 in Balon D'or (should have been 2nd imo)

That's why I laugh to myself when people downplay Neymar's influence at Barca with things like "we lost the league to Real in 2017 when he was here" etc just compare him to our other "big signings" and he's lightyears ahead.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Everyone’s so quick to believe this when it was confirmed fake a whole ago lmao.

images-1-jpeg.80272

Home of Barca Fans