Neymar Jr.

Andresito

Staff member
This:

Vicente Del Bosque:
"Neymar's possible return to Bar?a?
He is difficult. He's not a good example. He's a great player and on my top 5 list, but on the field, he acts a lot.
And also how he left Bar?a." [md]

Newcomer

It's not like the PSG people were holding him at gunpoint :lol: He wanted to go and left. End of story.

He only has himself to blame.

Thank you!

In these days, clubs have actually a lot less power on players than ever. Players can feign injuries (Coutinho), go on a strike (Demb?l?), refuse the treatment recommended by the club (Umtiti), fuck over their club by leaving with the clause (Neymar, Braithwaite). There are also the ones running down their contract to leave on a free or the young academy players leaving without playing for their childhood club (wink wink Kouassi, Aouchiche).

And more than his move to PSG (which wasn't good for him since he seems more hated and underrated by the general public these days, though i don't care as i'm a PSG fan), the injuries ruined his last few seasons. He is still a wizzard with the ball but i'm not impressed by his speed in tight spaces anymore. He used to be to have that burst of speed after completing the dribble and i'm not seeing it lately. Although, it can be down to his lack of fitness.

This whole coronavirus crisis is not too good for PSG. It will maybe scale down the money spent on transfers and PSG will lose some money if they were to sell one of their superstars.

As i had imagined in PSG thread, the management of Icardi by Tuchel could end up in the argentinian departure which would be a big blow. A lot of clubs are after n.9 players.

mc_lovin

And some people would be fine with us activating an unprecedented Fifa rule to get Neymar for cheap, which in turn would set the transfer market on fire and give players even more power.

Edit: Checked sport.es and they sound like 180ME in installments would be a good deal :lol: I hate catalan media.

Last edited:

Givenchy

i don't think we'll see many, if any, big summer moves. spending 100mil+ on a football player whilst the countries economy is fucked and people are without jobs on a large scale is pretty distasteful

Neeraj

i don't think we'll see many, if any, big summer moves. spending 100mil+ on a football player whilst the countries economy is fucked and people are without jobs on a large scale is pretty distasteful

While I do agree that we're unlikely to see big transfers, I don't think it's because clubs will see it as distasteful as much as it is just that clubs will have a cash crunch. I would be shocked to see a club have the money for a player they want and not spend it for 'moral' reasons. Football is just too much of a business now, and FCB with Bartomeu is at the top of the scummy club list, just below PSG/City.

Andresito

Staff member

There could be a domino effect. Just need one big team to make a big money signing.

Vilarrubi

There could be a domino effect. Just need one big team to make a big money signing.

_2154571_d43032b6.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Didn?t even know his parents had split before I saw some kid posing with his mum while grabbing her ass on Instagram.

Home of Barca Fans