Neymar Jr.

Leo_Messi

Absolutely and furthermore it just doesn't make sense to spend that much money on Ney after we blew 120 millions on a 29 year old

Griezmann is 28 years old and has at least 3 years left on his current level provided that he does not suffer from serious injuries. 4-5 good seasons is to be expected in fact from a player that does not rely on his physique nor pace overly much.

The current version of Griezmann is MILES better than Suárez. He will silence every critic (I have no doubt about that) provided that Malmierda sets up the team right tactically which is a much bigger question mark than whether or not Griezmann will succeed IMO.

€120 million was a good deal for a player of Griezmann's quality. Take a look at the insane transfer fees for players who cannot even clean Griezmann's boats in terms of impact.

The potential Neymar deal is not comparable at all.

Last edited:

abbbs97

This whole Neymar wanting to leave PSG just after 2 years and still cant, should be a lesson to all footballers out there to never join them. This whole thing has tainted their reputation by quite a lot, I'd say. So, like someone said in here, even if we dont get him, lots of players will now know how difficult it can be to leave the golden prison that is PSG. At least de Ligt was smarter than Neymar at 19 :lol:

Givenchy

we were barely able to afford Griezmann with that 35 million loan. I really don't expect Neymar to be here this season.

surely Neymar got reassurances from Barto on a return though.. otherwise his behaviour and disrespect towards PSG is like career suicide

maybe he really is that stupid but i don't think the fans will accept him back, Mbappe is the prince of Paris now

gr98

Q$G demanding 300m for a player that's on 37m per season and wants to leave their peasant club is laughable, I'd let Neymar rot there for the next 3 seasons while he collects 100m+ from Doormat Saint-Germain.

gr98

L'Equipe | Negotiations will intensify between PSG and Barcelona. The Spanish club proposes two players exceeding €222M in value. [tw]1150863120652541952[/tw]

Coutinho + Semedo?

[tw]1150865650488926209[/tw]

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Xavi Campos from Cat Radio is saying we're going ahead with the deal. The board wants to exchange players for Neymar.

I don't want Neymar here whatsoever but if that's a way to get rid of Rakitic and Coutinho, so be it.

BBZ will be proper pissed though.

[tw]1150816924894400512[/tw]

Marshall D Teach

Doubt he'd be as good for us as he was before. He's regressed since leaving us. Plus he's a snake.

Getting rid of Coutinho and Rakitic would be good but I'd still only accept him back if he makes a public apology to the fans and takes lower wages than what we were paying him before (never mind what PSG is paying him now).

Home of Barca Fans