Neymar Jr.

Donatello

His interview that was supposed to air today and that had important information about his future was stolen according to the Brazilian outlet who was supposed to air it.

That's some high level BS. These guys will do anything to sell paperz and to stay relevant.

Leo_Messi

Our frontline next season:

neymar-velho-1024x512.jpg

messi-velho-1024x512.jpg

coutinho-velho-1024x512.jpg

griezmann-velho-1024x512.jpg

:lol:

Donatello

The kid's got a few years left on his contract if he wants to stay he will stay..simple as that.
You seem desperate for him 2 leave lol i wonder why.

People don't realise that there's no guarantee he won't be doing his usual shit here again.

Not a single summer goes when he's not linked with a club, and when the season starts he is always in news for wrong reasons.

I don't think why would you want him back, when definitely he is a far worse player that left and has become injury prone. Even if its all about marketing, then try to poach Mbappe.

People piss on Dembele for being injured, but they sing songs of praise when it comes to this guy. There are good chances he might get another long term injury next season and we'll be left bare bones again during the crucial time.

abbbs97

If he gets injured, we'll still have Dembele, Griezmann and Suarez as options. Anyway, I doubt he'll get injured as much as in Paris. The refs over there dont protect players like him as much as in Spain. Plus, Barca has better doctors and medical facilities.
Now that CatRadio reported that Barto really wants him and will negotiate with Nasser, I'm genuinely starting to believe that him coming back is possible. I just hope Rakitic is included in the deal.

xXKonan

He used to be pretty durable during his time here.

But a couple of years getting beaten the hell out of which led to his bad and concerning injuries that even if La Liga refs spare him there's still a chance when we play Atletico that some of those clowns would just intentionally be rough with him.

KingLeo10

wonder what our resident QSG fan [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION] has to say about this saga.

:lol::lol:

or is he back in hibernation after de ligt to QSG fell through??

abbbs97

Jair came back for a brief moment when de Ligt was seriously linked with PSG but then disappeared as soon as those links died down :lol:
I guess we'll see him back in September just in time for the group stage matches till March when PSG get knocked out in the ro16 again.

Afromaticz

People don't realise that there's no guarantee he won't be doing his usual shit here again.

Not a single summer goes when he's not linked with a club, and when the season starts he is always in news for wrong reasons.

I don't think why would you want him back, when definitely he is a far worse player that left and has become injury prone. Even if its all about marketing, then try to poach Mbappe.

People piss on Dembele for being injured, but they sing songs of praise when it comes to this guy. There are good chances he might get another long term injury next season and we'll be left bare bones again during the crucial time.

Absolutely and furthermore it just doesn't make sense to spend that much money on Ney after we blew 120 millions on a 29 year old

Home of Barca Fans