Neymar Jr.

KingLeo10

Such a joke this. Does he not realise the negative mental effect it has on the rest of the team. Such a pussy.

Mascherano or Puyol or even Xavi would have never allowed this.

Hugely missed. It's not a coincidence our CL blowouts (except for Bayern; special case) started once all 3 were gone.

Neymessi

I found it.

https://twitter.com/anfieldrd96/status/1247110971191185409?lang=en

Mindblowing that he was allowed to play the second half. It is what it is.

Oh god, I can't put in words how feeble that is. And alba isn't someone who hasn't been in big games.

Except Suarez and Mats the team is full of weak mentality sissies. Say what you want about Neymar but neither Roma nor Liverpool would have happened if he was there.

Edit : Or maybe he is just getting rest and stuff like that and has some knock on his head he is trying to cover. I say this because fuck me who can be this pussy.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Oh god, I can't put in words how feeble that is. And alba isn't someone who hasn't been in big games.

Except Suarez and Mats the team is full of weak mentality sissies. Say what you want about Neymar but neither Roma nor Liverpool would have happened if he was there.

:lol:

Yeah, like Ney did anything v Belgium or RM in 2018. Or Juve when he was here.

All he has is that PSG game. A win v perennial bottlers isn't exactly top drawer for resume.

Neymessi

:lol:

Yeah, like Ney did anything v Belgium or RM in 2018. Or Juve when he was here.

All he has is that PSG game. A win v perennial bottlers isn't exactly top drawer for resume.

Yeah, because if you have strong mentality then that means you have to keep doing miracles again and again and one isn't enough.

There is difference between not being able to win and coming across as someone who has already given up and shat their pants.

And it's amazing how far you can go to demean him that you have to undermine our biggest comeback as not a big deal for that :lol: There wasn't even anything substantial from the team except him, even including Messi, and don't reply with your typical strawman bullshit that I am implying Neymar is better than him.

KingLeo10

Yeah, because if you have strong mentality then that means you have to keep doing miracles again and again and one isn't enough.

There is difference between not being able to win and coming across as someone who has already given up and shat their pants.

And it's amazing how far you can go to demean him that you have to undermine our biggest comeback as not a big deal for that :lol: There wasn't even anything substantial from the team except him, even including Messi, and don't reply with your typical strawman bullshit that I am implying Neymar is better than him.
Since 17-18

Messi has won us ties v Chelsea (3 goals) , Lyon (2 goals) , Man United (2 goals), Napoli (goal).

He scored 2 v best team in the world Pool.

All Ney has done without Messi is beat Dortmund, get clowned by RM, and watch on sidelines v United academy kids.

And 1 miracle is a miracle. Doing it over and over is what wins you Ballon D'Ors. Ney has 0 and only one top 3 finish lol. Not many consider him top 3 since 2016.

snowy

Edit : Or maybe he is just getting rest and stuff like that and has some knock on his head he is trying to cover. I say this because fuck me who can be this pussy.

Mainly true (you can add Vidal) and no way in hell Messi is a sissy. Even as a kid at Old Boys, bullies twice his size were trying to kick him out of the game. His coaches were saying how impressed they were at the fight he had in him. The more they insulted and threatened him, the more he went at them hard. Dude's a fkin warrior. People misread him due to his body language and the way he slouches but that's just part of his persona. Even vs Pool 2nd leg, look at how he fought.
It's true he gets bored if he doesn't touch the ball and that's why he drops often to midfield but doesn't make him a sissy, right.

Atalanta's game today is gonna be tough! Tuchel's prob gonna play a 4 3 3 with Ney Icardi Sarabia upfront *maybe Mbapp as a sub) due to all the players missing. It's gonna be a hight scoring game. Whoever scores 3+ will win it.

Neymessi

Since 17-18

Messi has won us ties v Chelsea (3 goals) , Lyon (2 goals) , Man United (2 goals), Napoli (goal).

He scored 2 v best team in the world Pool.

All Ney has done without Messi is beat Dortmund, get clowned by RM, and watch on sidelines v United academy kids.

And 1 miracle is a miracle. Doing it over and over is what wins you Ballon D'Ors. Ney has 0 and only one top 3 finish lol. Not many consider him top 3 since 2016.

I told you specifically I did not imply Neymar is better and even then you made this post comparing them? :lol::lol: Just goes on to show your juvenile fanboyism that gets evoked and goes "no my fav player is better" on everything.

And what are you mentioning bro? Goals against chelsea lyon manu? Those were comebacks? Get a grip.

KingLeo10

I told you specifically I did not imply Neymar is better and even then you made this post comparing them? :lol::lol: Just goes on to show your juvenile fanboyism that gets evoked and goes "no my fav player is better" on everything.

And what are you mentioning bro? Goals against chelsea lyon manu? Those were comebacks? Get a grip.

Who are the top 3 players in the world, in order?

Neymessi

Mainly true (you can add Vidal) and no way in hell Messi is a sissy. Even as a kid at Old Boys, bullies twice his size were trying to kick him out of the game. His coaches were saying how impressed they were at the fight he had in him. The more they insulted and threatened him, the more he went at them hard. Dude's a fkin warrior. People misread him due to his body language and the way he slouches but that's just part of his persona. Even vs Pool 2nd leg, look at how he fought.
It's true he gets bored if he doesn't touch the ball and that's why he drops often to midfield but doesn't make him a sissy, right.

Atalanta's game today is gonna be tough! Tuchel's prob gonna play a 4 3 3 with Ney Icardi Sarabia upfront *maybe Mbapp as a sub) due to all the players missing. It's gonna be a hight scoring game. Whoever scores 3+ will win it.

Back then yes, not in recent years. His head falls down very fast when things go south. Announcing retirement on a whim, stops moving altogether when teamplay isn't happening. I think part of that is because he knows his teammates are shit, club and NT and he is just tired of carrying them all alone. Even in that Jordi alba clip, you can hear whoever the speaker was that just give the ball to Leo, no gameplan whatsover. Been ages since he has been doing it all by himself and he seems mentally tired now. Just a single Copa win back then and I think he would have been feeling different mentally.

snowy

Back then yes, not in recent years. His head falls down very fast when things go south. Announcing retirement on a whim, stops moving altogether when teamplay isn't happening. I think part of that is because he knows his teammates are shit, club and NT and he is just tired of carrying them all alone. Even in that Jordi alba clip, you can hear whoever the speaker was that just give the ball to Leo, no gameplan whatsover. Been ages since he has been doing it all by himself and he seems mentally tired now. Just a single Copa win back then and I think he would have been feeling different mentally.

I hear what you're saying about being tired of carrying the team. Barto's been fucking with his potential for years and leaching a lot off him. I genuinely think we've only seen 30% of what magic he could've pulled if he was surrounded by top players. But trust me, that head falling down thing is just a miscue and the press/folks read for too much into it. Reason I say so is that I perso know a guy with exactly the same body language and that dude is as fierce as they come when push comes to shove. A freakin' wolverine!

Home of Barca Fans