Neymar Jr.

vlad

I wonder who will buy ney next season, he will be without club football whole season and training, he is done

Messigician

Bbz must have a notification set up for everytime Rakitic is mentioned lmao.

Rakitic defence force assembles faster than Voltron

xxxxxx

Madrid can't even afford Neymar. PSG do not want Bale or James. They don't even have the cash after spending something like 300m already this summer.

I highly doubt Madrid are even in for Neymar, I just think PSG are trying to put pressure on us to offer more than what Neymar is worth. If the supposed Coutinho + Rakitic + 100m is true, that's a very good deal for PSG...... and if they've rejected that, I would tell them to fuck off. We'll be fine without Neymar.

It's very possible Neymar stays at PSG.

Vilarrubi

Rakitic has the best defensive stats out of all our central midfielders.
Out of 4 defensive stats: tackling, interceptions, clearances and blocks:
= he is the best or tied on top in all except in tackles.
The other interesting thing which a forum rarely comments on is that Arthur is the worst in EVERY SINGLE defensive stat (paired with being an absolute ghost in the attacking 3rd).

Interceptions:
1,5 Rakitic
1,5 Busquets
0,9 Vidal
0,3 Arthur

Tackles:
3,4 Busi
2,4 Vidal
0,9 Raki
0,6 Arthur

Clearances:
0,8 Raki
0,6 Busi
0,6 Vidal
0,3 Arthur

Blocks:
0,2 Raki
0,2 Busi
0,2 Vidal
0,0 Arthur

That wasn’t the topic, he was making out Rakitic covers Messi’s side defensively, I’d argue he doesn’t as those stats you just posted are very average. Whether he has the best stats out of our midfielders or not there’s no way you could call him a good defensive player or “workhorse”.

Busi is actually the best there statistically :lol: nice try though. He’s top in 3/4 and 2nd in the 4th.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

That wasn’t the topic, he was making out Rakitic covers Messi’s side defensively, I’d argue he doesn’t as those stats you just posted are very average. Whether he has the best stats out of our midfielders or not there’s no way you could call him a good defensive player or “workhorse”.

Busi is actually the best there statistically :lol: nice try though. He’s top in 3/4 and 2nd in the 4th.

Busi plays as a pivot and is more involved in defensive actions, some could argue, right?

Out of players who played as CMs in more or less the same area...
Btw, no one ever replies why Arthur is the worst in every single stat.

cro-man

[tw]1161653077453279233[/tw]

He's basically been told to piss off by PSG.

Biggest transfer flop in history. Possibly in all of sport.

Just unbelievable.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Neymar returns to training at PSG<a href="https://t.co/TvivpkzVRE">https://t.co/TvivpkzVRE</a></p>— SPORT English (@Sport_EN) <a href="https://twitter.com/Sport_EN/status/1161615703901974528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">14. August 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Zidane82

Busqs has been my favourite Barca player for the last decade .. sure he’s showing signs of age now but he’d walk into most top teams with a bit of protection or with an energetic midfield pairing in front of him ..

I hate all those Barca fans who are so keen on slagging him off day after day . I can only assume they know nothing about football or they’re too young to have seen him play down the years .

Vilarrubi

Busi plays as a pivot and is more involved in defensive actions, some could argue, right?

Out of players who played as CMs in more or less the same area...
Btw, no one ever replies why Arthur is the worst in every single stat.

Why bring him up then? ;)

The topic was about Rakitic covering for Messi, not comparing Rakitic to Arthur lol

There's no need to mention Arthur's defensive stats, Arthur's skill set is something needed in the high pressing opponent games where we need control in midfield (The CL games we've been dumped out of) we didn't see Rakitic's "defensive abilities" or his "attacking abilities" in any of those. We've been over this loads though and you even agreed Arthur is good for those games.

This is going way off topic for this thread anyway.

Newcomer

what is Barto doing? :lol:

he wasnt at the meeting with PSG yday either right? maybe hes scared of Nasser

Nasser wasn't at the meeting either.

I think Leonardo is the guy in charge anyway, not Nasser. Before Leonardo comeback, they held meetings in Doha with the Emir and his entourage and the people managing PSG (Nasser and co.). This is where they decided to call Leonardo back in charge.

Imo, Nasser is busy wih all the business with Bein Group and stuff plus his judicial problems. Leonardo has already been given the boundaries of an acceptable sale of Neymar by the owners and will lead the case until completion. Nasser is sidelined, he is just a figurehead at this point and will represent PSG at ECA and political meetings but not on the sporting and day to day activities.

The point being, those guys are "big shots", they might despise each other but if they had business to do, they would meet.

Last edited:

Pericles

The tweet about Neymar on training is wrong because it's incomplete and confusing. He will continue to train but only in individual training, probably to protect him from any possible injury. If he takes a bad hit in training, his medical examination and sale would be a failure.

Home of Barca Fans