Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You can construct a similar argument for Griezmann in the center. Depending on Suarez as our main striker for one more year is more likely to cripple us than a season with Fati/Griezmann on LW.

That's fair, which is why I'm saying we're stuck with Griezmann, but I disagree with the last part. Having no pace or width in attack is more of a hindrance than having Griezmann or Suarez as our main striker.

But as I said, if Suarez is sold I would welcome Lautaro, as long as a LW is signed too.

FC433

Willian for free.

Willian/ Fati Griezmann/ Lautaro Messi/ Dembele

Trincão is not ready yet, I watched him today. He was excellent but needs consistent playing time. Braga will most likely qualify for the EL next season, which is good.

FC433

^
good. We do not need someone young because we already have Fati.

Our other options are:
Sane (his contract is ending in a season and City is willing to sell around 80m)
Werner (will leave in the summer 80% not a winger, but can play there 40m to 50m)
Richarlison (could be a bit expensive 70m+)
Everton (40m?)
Neymar (150m+)

Who else do you have on mind?
Willian seems a good option for two seasons while Fati takes his time.

mc_lovin

Wouldnt mind Willian at all if his demands are reasonable.

Willian/Fati, Suarez/Lautaro, Messi/Griezmann looks good to me (+Dembele depending on offers). LW obviously could still be improved, but we dont need to fix all our issues in 1 window. At least there would be some funds left for a midfielder/CB, who are just as important.

jairzinho

^
good. We do not need someone young because we already have Fati.

Our other options are:
Sane (his contract is ending in a season and City is willing to sell around 80m)
Werner (will leave in the summer 80% not a winger, but can play there 40m to 50m)
Richarlison (could be a bit expensive 70m+)
Everton (40m?)
Neymar (150m+)

Who else do you have on mind?
Willian seems a good option for two seasons while Fati takes his time.

Werner(23) is developing nicely and the price tag is reasonable. We should get him and Willian in a free if possible.

KingLeo10

EIB4TIcX4AMM4dJ

Found an image of [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] and Ney Ney.

For those not already disturbed, that's his mom.

:lol::lol:

Laplacian

The Griezmann transfer really f**** us. Now its Sophies choice between a CF and LW. Im fairly in the Martinez camp (whos expensive as well) , but I can understand arguments for a LW.

I'd just go for both a CF and a winger and tell Griezmann to fuck off. Not all transfers work out, why do we need to act nice and let Griezman stay? We told Ibra to fuck off after a year too.

Messigician

La cuenta oficial de Twitter del FC Barcelona fue hackeada hace unas horas, publicaron esta foto de Neymar y dejaron los siguientes mensajes:

"Hola, somos OurMine. Bien, esta es la segunda vez, el nivel de seguridad es bueno pero todavía no es el mejor".

"Leímos unos mensajes privados y les aseguramos que Neymar estará de regreso aquí".

Home of Barca Fans