Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

Gerard Romero claims we have to present a new offer by noon tomorrow for Neymar or PSG will close the door on us.

KingLeo10

One CL title and people will forget everything. That's what happened the last time :shrug:

It wasn't that we won the CL in 2015. It was the manner in which we won it, with the treble.

50 Wins in 60 games. 12 W out of 13 versus City, Atletico, PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus.

That was a historic season. Valverde can't even hope to accomplish 10% of it.

LABarcaFan

Barcelona's third bid for Neymar was 35 million euro FOR A ONE YEAR LOAN with obligation to buy him at 175 million next summer. And PSG has turned down that! It was almost the same amount they have pad for him. It means, the Qatari prince does not want Neymar to go back to Barcelona. To me, this soap-opera has ended here. Now, what Bartomeu has to do is to sign one solid center forward to save the season. Other-ways, it will be very embarrassing.

Zica

Barcelona's third bid for Neymar was 35 million euro FOR A ONE YEAR LOAN with obligation to buy him at 175 million next summer. And PSG has turned down that! It was almost the same amount they have pad for him. It means, the Qatari prince does not want Neymar to go back to Barcelona. To me, this soap-opera has ended here. Now, what Bartomeu has to do is to sign one solid center forward to save the season. Other-ways, it will be very embarrassing.

That's a higher offer I would give. Barca got fuked with that 1st game and the injuries. Made the club lose some leverage. The thing is, PSG can be happy with 35+175m (although it might be 35+140m for 175m total), but right now, they might be OK waiting it out and make Barca suffer and with the bonus of waiting for Madrid to come in. Unless Barca says that this offer expires in 2 days. I'd say call their Madrid bluff.

FinBarcelonafan

We are done. It's too big of a risk. Let him stay in Paris.

Messigician

We want Dembele gone. The board wants to make it happen as they are fed up with his attitude. The problem is Dembele wants to leech of our club and not leave, not even Tuchel could convince him to leave.

We will come back with another offer, Dembele injury really ruined our leverage over PSG, the board have been playing it cool but make no mistake we are absolutely desperate to bring him back, final offer will likely be an overpay.

The Observer

100 % in favour of him coming sporting wise. But if he does not speak up, even at this point, that he does not wish to go to his ex club's arch rivals, despite the entire Barca dressing room including Messi sucking up to him and Bartomeu making ridiculous bids, the case should be closed.

Home of Barca Fans