Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltTsOkwYeC0

Check the opening 90 seconds of that - so many fouls where Neymar stayed on his feet. Can see why he became more theatrical.

Now show us a video of Hazard, Messi and other great dribblers as well. It will show the same. Them trying to stay on their feet instead of falling down and rolling around for 10 seconds.

Neymar was always a showman and he's been a theatrical player that loves to dive since he played for Santos. He became worse because he ended up showing his true colors in the end when he finally got back to being the lead man.

Become almost irrelevant now. A lot of people talking about Messi, CR, Salah, Bale, Hazard, KDB. Neymar is rarely mentioned these days because of the league he plays in. He's becoming a living meme though. He's talked about a lot when it comes to that, but when we discuss football he's barely seen now.

Stoichkov1

Now show us a video of Hazard, Messi and other great dribblers as well. It will show the same. Them trying to stay on their feet instead of falling down and rolling around for 10 seconds.

Neymar was always a showman and he's been a theatrical player that loves to dive since he played for Santos. He became worse because he ended up showing his true colors in the end when he finally got back to being the lead man.

Become almost irrelevant now. A lot of people talking about Messi, CR, Salah, Bale, Hazard, KDB. Neymar is rarely mentioned these days because of the league he plays in. He's becoming a living meme though. He's talked about a lot when it comes to that, but when we discuss football he's barely seen now.

Neymar dived plenty of times when he was at Barca too, but apart from BBZ no one noticed that because Barca fans supported him. He didn't become worse after going to PSG.

DonAK

Neymar dived plenty of times when he was at Barca too, but apart from BBZ no one noticed that because Barca fans supported him. He didn't become worse after going to PSG.

I didn't say he never dived at Barca.

And no, he got worse during his last season at Barca and has been on a whole new level when it comes to diving in PSG. The reason is that there's no one to hold him accountable there, just as it was for Santos.

Jair Ventura

I didn't say he never dived at Barca.

And no, he got worse during his last season at Barca and has been on a whole new level when it comes to diving in PSG. The reason is that there's no one to hold him accountable there, just as it was for Santos.

Don's just a hater. He doesn't know anything about Neymar's play for PSG. He doesn't watch the matches.

FCB1987

Banned
In all honesty, when was the last time people talked about Ney for something other than diving, showboating, or rumors linking him with Madrid?

xavisionary

In all honesty, when was the last time people talked about Ney for something other than diving, showboating, or rumors linking him with Madrid?

I can only speak for myself, but I love watching him play. The way he can change direction at such speed is something only really Messi can do. And I love the way he brings futsal onto the pitch. I respect the hell out of Ronaldo but I much prefer to watch Neymar.

vlad

Not only this, this thread is active like he is still here, some people here cant get over the fact he left barca in the way he did, like he ows something to barca, he doesnt, he could pick club he wanted when he was at santos, he picked barca, not because he was fan or something, its because barca gave him more money then others would, now he is at psg which gave him more money then barca, moneytalks.

FCB1987

Banned
Not only this, this thread is active like he is still here, some people here cant get over the fact he left barca in the way he did, like he ows something to barca, he doesnt, he could pick club he wanted when he was at santos, he picked barca, not because he was fan or something, its because barca gave him more money then others would, now he is at psg which gave him more money then barca, moneytalks.

I didn't care that much when Ney left. I was a lot more disappointed by how he regressed over his last 16 monts here than I was when the transfer happened.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nice of Dani to cover for his ass but...."The small cracks have created a maturity and that will change his behaviour. You stop being a child in order to become a man." this is the kind of thing you'd tell a 20 year old.

Would be funny to see these kinds of things still being said when Neymar hits 30.

DonAK

He's basically saying it's time for Neymar to lead a team like a mature person and player does.

A bit too late for that maybe.

He was supposed to be up there close behind aging Messi and CR, but instead he's fallen further behind with other players leapfrogging him.

Home of Barca Fans