Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

We have now more information about his desires to quit Paris.

He think that all the bad things who happened to him are linked with Paris, a kind of karma. His injuries, his problem with a whore he brought. It's a very common feeling in Brazil, religious thing.

Vilarrubi

Neymar offering his own money is actually the sweetest gesture.

My heart will he broken if he doesn't come.

Please agree to leave Dembele

Please Dembele, you're my only hope.

2013%252F07%252F24%252F4f%252Fleiahologra.3e699.jpg%252F1200x627.jpg

MTL_Barca

We have now more information about his desires to quit Paris.

He think that all the bad things who happened to him are linked with Paris, a kind of karma. His injuries, his problem with a whore he brought. It's a very common feeling in Brazil, religious thing.

So jesus wasn't 100% fond of him leaving his club like a snake and then even suing them afterwards :thinking:

impeh

Hi, its me..
will be interesting to see how dembele/rakitic/whoever else was linked with PSG play when they come into the team, as they know the club pretty much wanted them out like coutinho

i hope it doesnt effect their performances but it must be a crappy feeling knowing the club wouldve happily traded you

Lutece FC

You ask Dembele to accept a deal ... You really seem to have a short memory.

Remember the awful circus he did with Barto to quit Borussia ?

if he accepts, he is fucked. By the ways i'm not sure Paris will accept to welcome this donkey. He is well known here.

Lutece FC

So jesus wasn't 100% fond of him leaving his club like a snake and then even suing them afterwards :thinking:

Like a snake ? He had the right to do it. He had a clause. Why Barca put a clause on his contract ?

And by the way he has completly the right to request a transfer to leave Paris, and Paris has the right to refuse.
if he was a snake with anybody, it's maybe with the Spanish tax authority.

MTL_Barca

Like a snake ? He had the right to do it. He had a clause. Why Barca put a clause on his contract ?

And by the way he has completly the right to request a transfer to leave Paris, and Paris has the right to refuse.

Then say leave like an idiot. I mean if it was that great of a move why does he want to come back? Just because of bad karma? It simply was a very questionable decision on his part. And everybody knew it. There is a reason world class players usually don't randomly leave the biggest clubs to go to a smaller club in a worse league. Thats like prime Ronaldo leaving Real to join Juventus instead of waiting until he's 33.

Also tbh i just felt the need to mention the weird 100% Jesus thing :lol:

I'm glad PSG had so high demands, this guy shouldn't always get what he wants. He signed for PSG so he should live with his decision and try to finally make up for his insane salary and fee after being injured all the time this far instead of being able to go back immediately after realizing it maybe wasn't all that smart to leave Barca.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Then say leave like an idiot. I mean if it was that great of a move why does he want to come back? Just because of bad karma? It simply was a very questionable decision on his part. And everybody knew it. I mean there is a reason world class players usually don't randomly leave the biggest clubs to go to a smaller club in a worse league. Thats like prime Ronaldo leaving Real to join Juventus instead of waiting until he's 33.

Also tbh i just felt the need to mention the weird 100% Jesus thing :lol:

I'm glad PSG had so high demands, this guy shouldn't always get what he wants. He signed for PSG so he should live with his decision and try to finally make up for his insane salary and fee after being injured all the time this far instead of being able to go back immediately after realizing it maybe wasn't all that smart to leave Barca.

SImple : He wants to be the leader of his team. He knew that Messi will always be the boss in Barcelona, and can play 2/3 years at top level, so for him it was too long.

Paris offers him that, with a competitive team, huge salary, his brazillian friends, he beautiful city.

Now he things because of his believes that everything is related to this decision, even his injuries, his **** story (he decided himself to call a brazilian whore and buy her a plane ticket...)

Zica

He had renewed less than 1 year before and then sued for his loyalty bonus. That was a dick move.

Zica

SImple : He wants to be the leader of his team. He knew that Messi will always be the boss in Barcelona, and can play 2/3 years at top level, so for him it was too long.

Paris offers him that, with a competitive team, huge salary, his brazillian friends, he beautiful city.

Now he things because of his believes that everything is related to this decision, even his injuries, his **** story (he decided himself to call a brazilian whore and buy her a plane ticket...)

That's fine. But if there is no team for him to go to in a top league he shouldn't have left. Ligue 1 is not the place for him. CL is the grand prize nowadays but that's such a small part of the season. It's obviously his right to have made the move ... but it was not for his career.

He might as well think it's a karma thing. But FYI, he already wanted to leave before his deal with the "whore" and even before his last injury at PSG.

El Guaje

He had renewed less than 1 year before and then sued for his loyalty bonus. That was a dick move.

That was a huge dick move, but imo he didnt leave like a snake. He went to PSG for the buyout clause of 222m that was agreed by both him and the club. He didnt do a Dembele and went missing, refused to train and take part innother club related activities.

Meh i really wanted him back but PSG are asking too much. Also the relation between the clubs is shit, so this was a lost battle from the beginning. So while i think its a oity we didnt get him back and that we need him, i also feel happy he will get to lie in the bed he made himself and live with the regret he has throughout this season.

MTL_Barca

Yeah i don't buy that. He probably knows it was a bad decision besides some religious beliefs.

But honestly him thinking it's all some kind of godly punishment makes it even better so i'm happy either way :lol:

Judoman

Ronaldo, Messi and Salah have been essential to the successes their respective teams enjoyed. Neymar, for all the money he has cost, has been irrelevant.

Everyone should read this article, specially fanboys.

J

José Mourinho

Suarez
Ansu-Griezmann-Messi
FDJ-Arthur
Sergio
Umtiti-Pique-Todibo
Mats

we move

Home of Barca Fans