Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

The so called futur star will stack the farmer league titles and cry for the UCL ones if he stay at Paris.

i dont have any issue with Qatar investing heavily, but not like that !! i mean common players know they are here for the bag of money and don't give a shit about the club who still with no Culture nor identity

Not like what ? It's their money, they decide what they do. They respect laws and God says that in France they are pretty though.
The tax level in France is huge. So they have to spend more.

We have a russian investor in Monaco (linked to Mafia by the way) , now the british billionaire Jim Ratcliffe in Nice, nobody say them anything.

I think it's more related with the fact that they are arabs and muslims. I see racism here. Qataris (in Paris), in Emiratis (in City) are bad. They don't have the right to access to the VIP Club. For others, it's ok.

We will see when chinese will start to invest.

Nazario1985

A. FATI - Griezmann - C.PEREZ

R.PUIG - L.Messi - De Jong

Alba - Lenglet - Todibo - Semedo

Ter Stegen

Fati, Perez and Puig has proven themselves as a talents. It is up to this moron coach to believe in them and start giving them minutes. Suarez, Dembele, Busquets and Pique has to sit on the bench. I don't care if we don't win anything this season, as long as I see our own talents developing their games and becoming reliable starters for the future.

Do we see the same Perez or are you talking about someone else ? their is no way this guy should wear FCB shirt, a hot headed selfish untalented player have NO place in FCB, they will throw it as far as they can

Lutece FC

They did put Rabiot in the fridge for not renewing no ?

It's called a golden cage.

And then ? The club had all the rights to do it. It's a very usual thing to not align a player who will quit soon. He promised during 18 months to extend his contract and then refused during the last year. The club did everything for him. He formed him, spend a lot in salaries, send Matuidi to Juve to let him play and then ... fucked us.
You don't waste your time with a guy who wants to fuck you.

kattanib

Do we see the same Perez or are you talking about someone else ? their is no way this guy should wear FCB shirt, a hot headed selfish untalented player have NO place in FCB, they will throw it as far as they can

Exactly. Hot headed with selfish tendencies. A sub at best until he decides to explore a career in Real Betis

Nazario1985

Not like what ? It's their money, they decide what they do. They respect laws and God says that in France they are pretty though.
The tax level in France is huge. So they have to spend more.

We have a russian investor in Monaco (linked to Mafia by the way) , now the british billionaire Jim Ratcliffe in Nice, nobody say them anything.

I think it's more related with the fact that they are arabs and muslims. I see racism here. Qataris (in Paris), in Emiratis (in City) are bad. They don't have the right to access to the VIP Club. For others, it's ok.

We will see when chinese will start to invest.

I'm arab & muslim you sensitive Diva AND i live in Paris so please shut it up !!

They don't KNOW how TO MAKE a Meh club turn into A GREAT CLUB. they better hire big club managers & board members inside the club than having the friend of a friend of the Emir trying to get the job done.

Chelsea did the same thing the right way.

Nobody gives a f**** about the Russian guy in Monaco cause he didn't spend Billions on players !!

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I guess, when you talk about all this tourist attractions of Paris, you are right. But, let me tell you something. I have been all over the Europe. I have seen Paris more than 10 times. Last time I visit the city of the lights was 2017 and I was shocked. Too many emigrants and beggars on the streets, parks and all this places you have mentioned. The city was dirty as never before. It is not the same Paris of Charles de Gaulle , Alain Delon, Brigite Bardot era.Not even close. As of Roma, historically is still number one in the World, but even more dirty than Paris. To me, this days, Barcelona is the most beautiful and attractive city in Europe.And I am not saying it because I am fan of FCB.

Sorry. Off topic, but we need to put and END to this Neymar SOAP-OPERA. We better concentrate on whom we should sign before the window close.

If the city is more dirty than before it's because of tourists. There are more and more, concentrated in a small place like Paris.

Barcelona is great but nowhere near Paris. Of course there are no immigrants in a country with 35 % of unemployment for its youngs. Immigrants go where there are money. So you will find them more in Francfort, Paris and London than any other places.

Lutece FC

I'm arab & muslim you sensitive Diva AND i live in Paris so please shut it up !!

They don't KNOW how TO MAKE a Meh club turn into A GREAT CLUB. they better hire big club managers & board members inside the club than having the friend of a friend of the Emir trying to get the job done.

Chelsea did the same thing the right way.

Nobody gives a f**** about the Russian guy in Monaco cause he didn't spend Billions on players !!

Ah ok. So it depends how much do you spend. Hmm interesting :messi:

Nazario1985

And then ? The club had all the rights to do it. It's a very usual thing to not align a player who will quit soon. He promised during 18 months to extend his contract and then refused during the last year. The club did everything for him. He formed him, spend a lot in salaries, send Matuidi to Juve to let him play and then ... fucked us.
You don't waste your time with a guy who wants to fuck you.

That's the difference between a club who can't get respect from its players unless unforcing them with stupid decision like going to bench cauze you dont want to stay here forever !! the weak coach said yes to the president even if it was a stupid decision.

The president KNOW the players are only here for the money and he don't know how to get rid of this mentality.

Next summer i dont see any player who even thinks about his career two seconds moving to Paris, unless they let Neymar to Madrid in Winter, even then bof why risk it.

Nazario1985

Ah ok. So it depends how much do you spend. Hmm interesting :messi:

Of course it depends on how much money you waisted investing on a failed project, me investing 5 dollars in a stupid move and loosing is no way comparable to someone putting 5 millions dollars in the same stupid move !!

Lapi

Thanks for the time and effort to write all this. As you already know, Neymar will stay at PSG and he will fly tomorrow to Miami to join the Brazilian national team.

Yeah but it doesn't nullify the general notion I tried to explain.
Rather it clearly shows that Barcelona has never actually been serious in signing Neymar, it was simply a show in order to calm down Messi and the rest.
Barca knew from the beginning PSG wanted cash.

Now that the situation has been reverted to its "original state". many people will realize that this time it was Barca pulling the legs of PSG and that it would have been a good move - if they started it in time and with real intentions.

Neymar by offering his own money has shown the better side of his character, something that very very few footballers would do, so he truly deserves an applause.

Messigician

Neymar offering his own money is actually the sweetest gesture.

My heart will he broken if he doesn't come.

Please agree to leave Dembele

MTL_Barca

Maybe he should have thought about all of that when he decided to just throw away his career in France. Nobody forced him to leave like that and i'll be happy if he doesn't get out of there this summer. Should teach him a lesson that you don't always immediately get what you want.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

That's the difference between a club who can't get respect from its players unless unforcing them with stupid decision like going to bench cauze you dont want to stay here forever !! the weak coach said yes to the president even if it was a stupid decision.

The president KNOW the players are only here for the money and he don't know how to get rid of this mentality.

Next summer i dont see any player who even thinks about his career two seconds moving to Paris, unless they let Neymar to Madrid in Winter, even then bof why risk it.

Well you don't seem to follow football since a long time. It's just a common thing in football. Just right now, go read the Icardi case. Inter doesn't deserve respect according to your bullshits ? There are plenty of cases like that. It's just common in football.

Again, concerning your second point. We heard the same bullshit in previous topics with Verratti, THiago Silva, Marquinhos cases... "Players won't come if they can't get out". Exactly the same bullshit. Still both Mbappe and Neymar came. If you have money and you invest for the long term, with a clear project, players will come.

Home of Barca Fans