Neymar Jr.

malvolio

Why would we want back a guy who has been on a constant vacation since he left us. All I've seen about him is related to parties, women, meeting famous people or clowning around with his best mate D Alves. This guy went the Ronaldinho route, but earlier. Oh, and he never ever misses his sister's birthday party in Brazil.
Not to mention how he would suck us dry of every penny for a last paycheck in European football.

Andrew M

Why would we want back a guy who has been on a constant vacation since he left us. All I've seen about him is related to parties, women, meeting famous people or clowning around with his best mate D Alves. This guy went the Ronaldinho route, but earlier. Oh, and he never ever misses his sister's birthday party in Brazil.
Not to mention how he would suck us dry of every penny for a last paycheck in European football.

Has not even touched his heights

xavisionary

I've been watching some Ney comps from Santos, Barca and PSG days and honestly for me he's more entertaining to watch in full flow than almost any other player. A genuine two footed dribbler that drives into space, gliding past defenders, with a bit of joga bonito thrown in for good measure. His passing is very underrated too!

Neymessi

Even with a league double, which is misleading, his absence has been felt ever since he left. Dembele and Coutinho if aren't shit, are nowhere near this guy.

Porque

Even with Neymar we were still pumped by Juventus and PSG away in 2017. The problems are deeper than having a world class performer back at AML.

Juventus, PSG, Roma, Liverpool.

These are the players that played in all of those games: MATS, Alba, Pique, Sergi Roberto, Suarez, Messi.

Neymessi

Even with Neymar we were still pumped by Juventus and PSG away in 2017. The problems are deeper than having a world class performer back at AML.

Juventus, PSG, Roma, Liverpool.

These are the players that played in all of those games: MATS, Alba, Pique, Sergi Roberto, Suarez, Messi.

True but there was attacking intent in the team thanks to him. Now it's a classic messidependencia where the rest are toothless in attack.

Home of Barca Fans