Neymar Jr.

BBZ8800

[tw]1163922046855852046[/tw]

If this is true, they must be super confident of this deal going through.

The same happened with Coutinho and Nike info leak.

So, sadly, he is 99,9% coming.

F U Barto.
The worst president in a history.

gregorrin10

This situation has become really shitty...a week ago we had all the power and then we got rid of Coutinho, then Suarez got injured and now Dembele. And now we're the ones more likely to be desperate as the transfer window comes to a close. In the end we'll probably give them whatever they want just to get him back...sickening.

Lutece FC

I saw that Neymar Pai and his son just liked Casemiro, Ramos, Hazard and so on ...

I guess to put pressure on Barca.

But that just show how they are... I want to see them far from Paris but for a good price.

Leo_Messi

This situation has become really shitty...a week ago we had all the power and then we got rid of Coutinho, then Suarez got injured and now Dembele. And now we're the ones more likely to be desperate as the transfer window comes to a close. In the end we'll probably give them whatever they want just to get him back...sickening.

Suárez' and Dembélé's short-term injuries should have ZERO influence. Neymar has not played a single football match in ages. How many full games has he played in the past 5 months? 1? Even if we sign him tonight (lol) he won't play against Betis.:lol: Most likely neither against Osasuna at El Sadar. So what is the point? Suárez is expected to miss the next 2 league games. Dembélé 2 more and likely the first CL group stage game. If I recall Neymar is serving a several game match suspension in the CL.

Talk about short-sightedness.

Anyway the board, as I wrote back in June, has been chasing him for months so Dembélé's and Suárez' short-term injuries play no role whatsoever. Messi is expected to play against Betis as well.

Only a braindead board (which ours unfortunately is) would fell extra pressure and desperation due to what you wrote.

Last edited:
This isn't a team anymore though. It's a group of talented individuals who make the difference.

Messi - 85% of the time
The rest - 15% of the time

If this is the way we are under Valverde, it makes sense to add Neymar because he will bring huge individual quality.

I didn't want to admit it... to myself, but that's absolutely right and the only reason i will welcome back Neymar

Total-Football

with valverde soaring over us like a fucking foreboding raven.. having players above his pay grade is the only salvation.. auto pilote it is then so it had better be with the neymars and the messis.

Leo_Messi

Anyway fuck it. If our useless board intends to go full retard we might as well go full retard by signing Neymar. Our further downfall will at least be more interesting with Neymar onboard.

If Neymar's arrival will ensure that he will play on the left up front and help force Suárez on the bench in favor of Griezmann and Messi being Messi, the club (in other words the "club de amigos" clan) might decide to implement some kind of fluid attack that will interchange positions depending on the tactic used and rival.

At least Coutinho won't be stinking the place up either.

No matter what we do the current spine of our team is way past it (they have won more than any other team out there and any other "club de amigos" clan), Malmierda will remain Malmierda and our useless board will remain useless.

Might as well make Bartofeo's last 2 years as a president more interesting.:lol:

Talk about desperate times.

----------------------------

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/comunicacion/esta-portada-sport-este-miercoles-7600410

[tw]1163930476735868928[/tw]

Sport's front-page has been made official.

Claims that we valued Neymar at €160 million. That we are ready to accept an obligatory buying clause next summer as part of the loan deal provided that we will be able to pay that sum in installments. Says that PSG rejected a simple loan (no shit Sherlock, :lol: ) and wants guarantees (a warranty I believe is the more accurate translation here) while PSG is waiting for RM's offer.

The RM interest as I wrote last week or when I last wrote in this thread, as I see it, is made up by the local media to somehow sell the gullible fanbase that we "won" over RM since we managed to take Neymar right in front of their noses while it is painfully clear that RM has zero interest in Neymar (stacked in his position) and are moreover looking to buy Mbappé in the immediate future from PSG and not Neymar. Can't buy both of them after all.

Waiting for the MD front page. Will translate that as well once it appears.

----------------------------

[tw]1163940329193648128[/tw]

MD's cover got available a few minutes ago.

MD is claiming that we offered PSG a 2 year loan (LOL) with an obligatory clause to sign him at the end of that 2 year long loan. Claims that PSG will receive a payment in both of those seasons in which he will be loaned before buying him in 2020.

No talk of the transfer fee on the front page though.

Starting to believe (for the first time since June) that we might not sign him this summer. Can't believe that PSG would be this clueless as Neymar is their by far best player. Or maybe he and his entourage are too toxic and Al-Khelaifi, Tuchel and the PSG board have finally realized that football is first and foremost a TEAM sport and not tennis and that you don't win the CL by collecting offensive stars alone. Does that ring any bells? Should for the likes of Bartofeo and the other braindead leeches that have been destroying the club for years from within.

Devils

[tw]1162063077006872577[/tw]

brehs....

full

Home of Barca Fans