Neymar Jr.

Mitchell1978

People miss winning

1 CL and especially only 2 La Liga in 4 years isnt anything special for barca, Neymar has had very little impact on barca winning trophies. Talented for shure but injury prone and tons off offcourt issues, the board would be insane to contemplate his arrival.

MTL_Barca

I can only see psg accept a deal with players if dembele is involved. I also think dembele would accept a move to psg because of tuchel and mbappe. I dont think psg is intersted in coutinho because he is not a winger and cant replace neymar totally.

Well Neymar played more centrally so Coutinho probably wouldn't be a bad replacement, at least position wise if Tuchel wants to keep playing like that.

Regardless of Coutinho being a flop here i could see him playing well at PSG with Tuchel. They also could just buy another attacker on top if it and focus more on Mbappe so losing Neyboy doesn't even sound so terrible for them.

Raketa10

Well Neymar played more centrally so Coutinho probably wouldn't be a bad replacement, at least position wise if Tuchel wants to keep playing like that.

Regardless of Coutinho being a flop here i could see him playing well at PSG with Tuchel. They also could just buy another attacker on top if it and focus more on Mbappe so losing Neyboy doesn't even sound so terrible for them.

Neymar's value is not only measured by his football performance. He is equally important off the field since he is one of the most marketable athletes in the world. Unfortunately in today's world that's probably equally important so it's understandable PSG won't accept that swap.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymar will have to push harder for the exit as Qatari's are having unrealistic demands. No way is a player who doesn't want to stay and leave for just one destination worth more than 200 mil.

Big stars will think twice before joining Qatar, that's for sure. If that artificial "project" stays alive, that is.

Raketa10

Neymar will have to push harder for the exit as Qatari's are having unrealistic demands. No way is a player who doesn't want to stay and leave for just one destination worth more than 200 mil.

Big stars will think twice before joining Qatar, that's for sure. If that artificial "project" stays alive, that is.

No one will pay 200 mil for him at the moment. They'll either be stuck with a totally unsatisfied player, who will make a constant trouble in dressing room or they will have to accept a player swap. Simple as that.

That being said I still don't want him here because thee is no way anyone can incorporate Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, Neymar and Dembele in one team.

BarçaBarça

Glad to hear that Dembele is safe. I would rather not lose Umtiti, but Coutinho+Rakitic would nearly be too good a deal for us.

All in all I would rather this doesn't happen, so we don't fuck up our wagebill + Dembeles playing-time + moves even further towards club de amigos.

Judoman

No one will pay 200 mil for him at the moment. They'll either be stuck with a totally unsatisfied player, who will make a constant trouble in dressing room or they will have to accept a player swap. Simple as that.

That being said I still don't want him here because thee is no way anyone can incorporate Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, Neymar and Dembele in one team.

Sure it can, but not Valverde and not all of them at the same time, which isn t a problem by itself. There are plenty of games in a season...

Coutinho + Rakitic should be our only and final offer. It s the only offer that makes sense from our point of view.

Raketa10

Coutinho + Rakitic should be our only and final offer. It s the only offer that makes sense from our point of view.

On that I agree. Rakitic is getting old and this is the last chance to cash in on him and Coutinho unfortunately lost himself at Barca. Since we lost race for De Ligt there is no way in hell we should sell Umtiti. Dembele should be out of any combination so there is only one way to go Coutinho + Raki or no deal.

I don't agree on the part that anyone can incorporate those 5 players since all of those five want to start every single game and that's impossible. In the end Demebele will suffer the most and that's pure stupidity if we want to develop him.

IMHO we should just sign a LB and sell some players we don't need (Rafinha, Cucu, Miranda, Malcom) and that's it.

Last edited:

shadows

The way our club have been operating the past few years is bat shit crazy..we have been funding teams to go win the champions league while being stuck with expensive players who dont fit. If we end up paying cash plus players for Neymar, wouldnt be surprised if they win the CL next :bartomeu:

Plus neymar, his antics, his entourage and his injuries..is it really worth it to reunite Club Amigos??

BarçaBarça

1 CL and especially only 2 La Liga in 4 years isnt anything special for barca, Neymar has had very little impact on barca winning trophies. Talented for shure but injury prone and tons off offcourt issues, the board would be insane to contemplate his arrival.

MSN was key in the treble. Trouble is, that MSN anno 2019 sure as hell isn't the same as MSN anno 2015. We should look forward, not backwards in our effort to win trophies.

But you are right that Neymar is no miracle-maker. Look at his impressive goal statistics last season and then look at the actual goals - they are so easy + many of them pens. It is easy to be blinded by the amount, when they doesn't really prove quality.

Furthermore this spending could very well mean that we have no serious bid/offer to Mbappe in a few years, when he wants to leave. That would be tragic.

Judoman

I don't agree on the part that anyone can incorporate those 5 players since all of those five want to start every single game and that's impossible. In the end Demebele will suffer the most and that's pure stupidity if we want to develop him.

IMHO we should just sign a LB and sell some players we don't need (Rafinha, Cucu, Miranda, Malcom) and that's it.

No, not anyone, specially not Valverde, but WC coach could. It would be nice to have one for a change.... Suarez/Messi shouldn t play every game as it is and Suarez shouldn t be a starter anymore. Neymar is made out of glass, so is Dembele.
I wouldn t even sell Malcom, if he is ok with being the last guy in rotation.
I would sell Coutinho and Rakitic in any case, with or without Neymar deal. Coutinho doesn t work here and he is to expensive for a bench role and Rakitic is to big of temptation for Valverde. He needs to go.

Tekkers

The way our club have been operating the past few years is bat shit crazy..we have been funding teams to go win the champions league while being stuck with expensive players who dont fit. If we end up paying cash plus players for Neymar, wouldnt be surprised if they win the CL next :bartomeu:

Plus neymar, his antics, his entourage and his injuries..is it really worth it to reunite Club Amigos??

the antics are the worst thing about it. proves how toxic he and his entourage still are despite being three seasons removed

clemente

Neymar playing as 10 men gives a team more chance to win CL than Cout + Rakitic with 11 men

Lol
The government didn't buy any training ground from RM
What they did was allow the zone permit to change from training ground to building
Actually one of the group of companies who brought the land was Perez own construction company and your club did report us to the EU and there was no wrong doing or foul play
Myth

The insistence of RM fans to try to argue the obvious never ceases to amaze me. A quick search of 'Real Madrid training ground sale' reveals wrongdoing that is far more egregious than even I had previously thought. The first article that pops up is here https://www.theversed.com/32754/rea...pensed-by-the-spanish-government/#.dpK4yTHFgK which states clearly

From a value of €421,000 in 1998, the Government somehow deemed the value in 2011 to be €22.7m, a 5,400% rise.
After completing the sale of their training ground, Real Madrid completely wiped out all of their massive $245.4m (£170m) debt.

In 2016, RM were told to repay illegal state funding https://www.ft.com/content/750e14a2-3f94-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a.

Madridistas would argue the sky is green if they thought the colour blue was Anti-Madridismo

Home of Barca Fans