Neymar Jr.

Richard.H

Lmao too many deluded people on here

There's 0 chance Juve can afford Neymar, we are the only club that has put a bid in, and the second offical but of 90m pounds and 2 players is a very good one. Personally I think PSG will accept the most recent bid.

I highly doubt Nasser would sell to us. I could see him going to RM or Man U. That is the most likely destination and the surprise to add more drama to next season. We shall see. Nasser is a moron to refuse a deal of 90 mill + Cou + Raki. Both players can improve their squad massively. Neymar is already 27 and very injury prone. I wish this deal does not happen.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

Because A) at circa 150m for the 2nd best player in the world by a distance it is a bargain.

B) He will be more motivated here for sure at least for the next 3 years. His motivation may be a problem later on still.

C) Its up to the Barca staff to thoroughly test him as they do all players who sign for us. He will go through a vigorous medical, much more vigorous than speculation posted on Barcaforum.

I don't understand why are you guys still talking about Neymar. Don't you read the Internet? The asking price is not 150 mil it went up today to 300 mil. euros. And PSG president does not want ANY Barcelona players included in the deal. It is like, you either pay 300 mil or stop talking and asking for one year loan or something else.
Me personally, I wouldn't give a banana for that clown.
Don't you guys remember his antics. He is at least 70 % of the game on the ground, simulating. Besides the injuries, Neymar has a mental problem. Just look at his face, hair style, the colors and all of the piercings on his body, including the nose and ears. He is not normal. I am telling you. Barca is an elite team. It's the best team in the World for at least a decade. Look carefully at our players. They are a models. The have class and living style. The only person, who does not fit in that picture is Arturo Vidal. All other are etalons for perfectionism in the life. Look at Neto, De Jong and Griezmann. They fit in that picture perfectly well. But Neymar and Vidal, don't. They both are human trashes from the South America's ghettos. We already have one. Why would we need another?

MTL_Barca

Arguing over which shitty source is more believable is pointless. Typical Neymar transfer saga, just wait a couple weeks.

Leonardo said PSG is open to sell for a good price, that's the only official statement we got regarding that topic if i'm not mistaken. Whatever a "good offer" for PSG might be is up to the imagination of the newspapers, as well as the 1000 swap offers Barca submits daily according to media.

BarçaBarça

Coutinho is on 11.5M€/year
Rakitic is on 9M€/year

Neymar will be on 23M€/year

So even if we offload these two heavyweights from the wagebill, we would just accomplish that the wages is more concentrated on fewer players than before, which is exactly what we shouldn't do in our current situation. Bartomeu wants to be the economical wise guy as opposed to La Masia/Cruyff "dreamers" who can't manage the economy, but in reality he is about to royally fuck up the clubs economy for years. That is so ironic.

FinBarcelonafan

Coutinho is on 11.5M€/year
Rakitic is on 9M€/year

Neymar will be on 23M€/year

So even if we offload these two heavyweights from the wagebill, we would just accomplish that the wages is more concentrated on fewer players than before, which is exactly what we shouldn't do in our current situation. Bartomeu wants to be the economical wise guy as opposed to La Masia/Cruyff "dreamers" who can't manage the economy, but in reality he is about to royally fuck up the clubs economy for years. That is so ironic.

Messi will retire soon. Suarez will be gone very soon. Our wage bill is getting smaller. Same with Busquets and Pique. A lot of old timers are leaving soon.

BarçaBarça

Messi will retire soon. Suarez will be gone very soon. Our wage bill is getting smaller. Same with Busquets and Pique. A lot of old timers are leaving soon.

Yes, but it doesn't matter if we offer their replacements the same or more in wages. Dembele/De Jong/Griezmann is already on way too high wages, I bet De Jong already earns more than Busquets for example.
Lets hope that Messi stays for a good while, though, even with his insane wage. He should be the "extraordinary" catagory, and others shouldn't be able to demand even half of that.

Ajax

Would be the worst deal ever. Sell somebody for 220m. A fee that was put in the contract because it was considered impossible. Get sued by him for even more money. Loyalty bonus anybody?

Then see him turn into an injury prone Michael Jackson look-a-like who isn't the big marketing machine anymore because he made such a clown of himself during the World Cup. Which is years ago but the only time people see him play because he always misses the final part of the season and nobody watches the French league. Add some **** and tax stuff. Sponsors love that. He is only 27 so thets give him a 5 year deal because he seems like the kind of player who only worries about his performances and just cant leave the gym. His best years are ahead of him. He is also great in the locker room. Humble guy. Helps youth players all the time. True teamplayer.

but hey, lets pay a few 100 million

FinBarcelonafan

Would be the worst deal ever. Sell somebody for 220m. A fee that was put in the contract because it was considered impossible. Get sued by him for even more money. Loyalty bonus anybody?

Then see him turn into an injury prone Michael Jackson look-a-like who isn't the big marketing machine anymore because he made such a clown of himself during the World Cup. Which is years ago but the only time people see him play because he always misses the final part of the season and nobody watches the French league. Add some **** and tax stuff. Sponsors love that. He is only 27 so thets give him a 5 year deal because he seems like the kind of player who only worries about his performances and just cant leave the gym. His best years are ahead of him. He is also great in the locker room. Humble guy. Helps youth players all the time. True teamplayer.

Well said. This money should be spent better.

FCBfan22

Preach my friend.

Home of Barca Fans