Page 344 of 370 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5548

Thread: Neymar Jr.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potroh View Post
    They were not, according to Barcelona's own statistic to be found in the "official" pages...
    (Specially the Laliga figures were down - obviously).
    In 2018-19 the average La Liga attendance was 76, 103. I'm not sure why you insist that this is down on what is to be expected.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde does not want to get rid of Rakitic. For him the Croatian is untransferable.[gol]

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Valverde does not want to get rid of Rakitic. For him the Croatian is untransferable.[gol]
    Valverde can fuck off and leave too if he doesn't like it.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde has no say in the matter. And after he fucked us twice in the Champs League, he has no opinion.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even the most hardcore Rakitic supporter could surely see some benefits of him leaving. To call him untransferable after the last few CL exits is a fuckin joke. That’s the problem with keeping him for La Liga, Valverde will play him in CL. CL exit incoming once again.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The day this club is free of Valverde and Rakitic is going to be one of the best days in human history.

I cannot wait!
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think 100M + Coutinho + Rakitic for Neymar would be a fair deal if we just talk about player quality.

The problem wouldn't be this deal in itself, it would be that Coutinho was bought for way too much money so it makes this look more than it is.

But thats something that can't be changed at this point, even if Neymar wasn't a possibility i don't think any club would buy Coutinho for whatever imaginable value he was given in this swap deal and that's what, maybe 90-100M? But even that would already be a massive loss compared to the astronomical fee Barca had to pay for him. Liverpool made the deal of the century with Coutinho and there is no way Barca will get out of that without looking dumb.

I still don't want to see Neymar back at Barca mainly because the way he left and his injuries are worrying too but getting rid of Coutinho and potentially Rakitic on top of it at least makes it sound less bad because i don't see any other club taking them unless it's some loan bullshit.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People on here acting like Vavlerde and Rakitic have a secret contract to destroy the club. Let's all relax a little. Valverde probably sees Rakitic as a useful squad player to have around who can play most laliga games against easy opposition.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So no news today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting rid of Coutinho and Rakitic alone is a plus.

If they both stay one more season they will be untransferable and run out their contracts.

No one buys 32 year old Rakitic and no one will buy Coutinho next season after he sits on the bench for the whole year which he will. With Griezmann and De Jong he has absolutely no place in the team anymore. When will he play? Never.

Getting rid is a huge plus. If they don't transfer now, only in your dreams will you even see a combined 100 mil for both.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People on here acting like Vavlerde and Rakitic have a secret contract to destroy the club. Let's all relax a little. Valverde probably sees Rakitic as a useful squad player to have around who can play most laliga games against easy opposition.
    Like Valverde has the initiative or tactical awareness to realise Rakitic shouldn’t be playing big CL games... lol if he’s a starter in La Liga he’s a starter in CL in Valverde’s mind. That’s why it’s better he leaves, can take Valverde with him too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh Rakitic is Messi's water carrier on the right side of the pitch so much of the criticism towards him is unfair. Someone has to bust his guts on that side of the pitch to make up for a shit rightback and non defending Messi.

But he is also 31 so it's pointless to clinge onto him, less so for a talent like Neymar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to have him back, to me he is he 2nd best player behind Messi. I just don't see how it's economically feasible and how would we line up with all of this attacking talent?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Tbh Rakitic is Messi's water carrier on the right side of the pitch so much of the criticism towards him is unfair. Someone has to bust his guts on that side of the pitch to make up for a shit rightback and non defending Messi.

But he is also 31 so it's pointless to clinge onto him, less so for a talent like Neymar.
    We have Bob who can do a better job at that than the current Rakitic.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barto won't be travelling to the ECA meeting in Liverpool on Friday.

The local rags have been building up this possible meeting between Bartomeu and Al-Khelaifi for weeks now.

Load of bollocks as usual.