Neymar Jr.

Copperpot

Banned
Was going to say the same thing. Man U can enjoy playing in the Europa League with their “massive” fan base

You are talking presently on the pitch. Manchester United 'on the pitch' are nowhere near the best i agree, but United won't be playing in the Europa League for long with the resources they have.

There’s talk of Saudi’s takeover Manchester United for £4 billion+ (a world record for any sporting franchise), why pay that for the Europa League club? Maybe because I’m right and they are the biggest club in the world.

So those mentioning the likes of Juventus/Ajax/Milan being bigger United don't even go there, you probably could sell all these 3 clubs together for under £4 billion.

I say it again, Manchester United and Real Madrid are in a league of their own in terms of stature.

Last edited:

Newcomer

You mean the era of Messi? Messi has made Barcelona into what they are today, that along with support of Spain’s golden generation of 2008-2012.

When Barcelona lose Messi and they struggle to replace one of the top 3 all-time greats and they have 6 years in the wilderness, I’m talking surpassed by Atletico, maybe Valencia and well behind Real Madrid (would never happen because La Liga isn’t as competitive as the Premier League and Barcelona and Madrid will still control all the leagues money) will they still be regarded as one of the biggest clubs in the world? The answer is no.

Manchester United still are, that shows just how big they was and still are and let me tell you losing Sir Alex is a lot worse than when Barcelona will lose Messi, United losing Sir Alex was like the heart was ripped out of the club and the club had to have a heart transplant, when Barcelona lose Messi it will be like losing a limb but recoverable in 2 or 3 seasons.

Manchester United prides itself on Europe’s capital of trophies, so not sure why you are going on about trophies, they are the most successful club in the English football (the most watched league in world football), European trophies play 2nd priority in England to the Premier League and clubs from 2nd rate leagues like France/Holland and even Germany cannot be regarded as bigger than the big clubs from England/Spain and Italy because interest in these leagues is just not there, when people watch MMA they want to watch the best (UFC) no one gives a shit about Cage Rage, same with football.

As said previously, the Manchester United crest is the most recognised crest in world football, people know the Manchester United badge who don’t even like football, can the same be said for Barcelona? United claim to have the most supporters in world football (1.1 billion worldwide), can still attract the biggest sponsorship deals/pay the highest wages/highest fees and said the most successful club in the most watched league in world football.

Real Madrid and Manchester United are in a league of their own in terms of size, that is just a fact.

I really don't know what to say. You have a very peculiar viewpoint.

So a club from "2nd rate league like Bayern" cannot be regarded as bigger than club fron England ? We are talking about a club that have had more success than MU in European competitions. Not too long ago they were 5 years in a row in the final 4 of CL. A competition MU hasn't been able to qualify regularly.

We don't care about PL viewership or the team with the most followers in the media to assess their sporting success. What matters is what you win in the end and you may not like it but CL is regarded as the biggest trophy an european club can win. When you talk about MMA and UFC being the best, this is what CL is about : the best teams around Europe facing each other to lift the trophy. Leicester could win the PL title, does it mean they can pride themselves about being the best team in Europe that year ? No ! They certainly wouldn't have won the CL.

Saying that, CL has a very big flow in my opinion because of the way the draw is made. They should remove all the protections preventing the big clubs from facing each other in groups and in 1/8.

Milan AC is a good case about what a big club is about. They have a big name, they are one of the most successful clubs but they have failed to capitalize on it. They are now broke, low revenue, big debt (before Elliot takeover), bad sporting results. Are they a big club according to you since they don't gather global viewership ?

Anyway, MU is certainly not the biggest club in the world with Real Madrid. They were however the best managed club in history as they marketed themselves as a bigger club than they were and made big profit.

KingLeo10

Copperpot is a special kind of idiot.

No one cares about how many "Red Devil" branded towels or napkins you sell in Asia, dawg.

What matters is European trophies and revenues. You have equal revenues to Real and Barca but way inferior European success. And inferior domestic success to if we throw that in the mix.

In fact, the more time elapses in Europa spots, the more irrelevant you become. Your best player is Pogba who's a joker.

When was the last time you beat someone decent in Europe? 2010????

You guys haven't even sniffed a SF in 10 years. lmao.

:lol:

Copperpot

Banned
Copperpot is a special kind of idiot.

No one cares about how many "Red Devil" branded towels or napkins you sell in Asia, dawg.

What matters is European trophies and revenues. You have equal revenues to Real and Barca but way inferior European success. And inferior domestic success to if we throw that in the mix.

In fact, the more time elapses in Europa spots, the more irrelevant you become. Your best player is Pogba who's a joker.

When was the last time you beat someone decent in Europe? 2010????

:lol:

This guy uses the word "dawg" expects to be taken seriously and calls me an idiot.

Givenchy

You are talking presently on the pitch. Manchester United 'on the pitch' are nowhere near the best i agree, but United won't be playing in the Europa League for long with the resources they have.

There’s talk of Saudi’s takeover Manchester United for £4 billion+ (a world record for any sporting franchise), why pay that for the Europa League club? Maybe because I’m right and they are the biggest club in the world.

So those mentioning the likes of Juventus/Ajax/Milan being bigger United don't even go there, you probably could sell all these 3 clubs together for under £4 billion.

I say it again, Manchester United and Real Madrid are in a league of their own in terms of stature.

this was said when you signed Paul 'Zidane' Pogba. years later, he wants to leave and you are back in the Europa league once again. having huge resources is one thing but without success on the pitch, you just end up paying washed up has-beens like Alexis ridiculous wages

as for a Saudi takeover, why would you want the 'richest and biggest' club in the world to sell out to a human rights minefield like the Saudi's? the problem isn't money, again, its success on the pitch paired with money

last summer is the first time since Sir Alex retired you went in the right direction imo. Daniel James, recommended by Giggs, young, british talent that actually plays for the shirt is the type of signing United used to make.

KingLeo10

This just confirms my long held belief that United fans are the most arrogant fans in the world (compared to actual achievements. Only Real and in the past Milan could have a claim at being arrogant). Thankfully, we did the football world a service and put them back in their place in the CL finals.

Newcomer

this was said when you signed Paul 'Zidane' Pogba. years later, he wants to leave and you are back in the Europa league once again. having huge resources is one thing but without success on the pitch, you just end up paying washed up has-beens like Alexis ridiculous wages

as for a Saudi takeover, why would you want the 'richest and biggest' club in the world to sell out to a human rights minefield like the Saudi's? the problem isn't money, again, its success on the pitch paired with money

last summer is the first time since Sir Alex retired you went in the right direction imo. Daniel James, recommended by Giggs, young, british talent that actually plays for the shirt is the type of signing United used to make.
Good post.

Btw, seeing Giggs in your post made me laugh thinking about Copperpot. When you see his hatred for "prick" Neymar, i wonder if he had loved or despised the highly controversial private and "familial" life of Giggs, the United legend.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Good post.

Btw, seeing Giggs in your post made me laugh thinking about Copperpot. When you see his hatred for "prick" Neymar, i wonder if he had loved or despised the highly controversial private and "familial" life of Giggs, the United legend.

I can't believe how respected such a scummy deceitful and disgusting person like gigs is just because he kicked a ball around. Some fans are just a bunch of fucking pathetic lowlife hypocrites.

Judoman

I can't believe how respected such a scummy deceitful and disgusting person like gigs is just because he kicked a ball around. Some fans are just a bunch of fucking pathetic lowlife hypocrites.

Dude, this is a common thing in this day and age. Celebrities get away with all sorts of shit and let s not even mention politicians/spiritual leaders.

At least this guy was good at something..

KingLeo10

Give it to Giggsey till the end of the season - United fans since 2013

Give it to Giggsey till the end of the season - Giggs to his brother's wife 2003-2010.

:crbust::crbust::crbust::crbust:

Home of Barca Fans