Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

[tw]1151972411828396034[/tw]

It came from this video and the reporter who is reported it is Neymar's mouthpiece Isabela Pagliari who she basically gets her info directly from the source itself.

I mean things could still change but if she's reporting it, then it's very likely true. screaming FAKE NEWS isn't going to get Neymar here dude.

Zidane82

Last thing I heard was earlier today where we’re supposed to have offered 120 million plus any two from six players ..

Messigician

Breaking news!

Barcelona have made a £90m offer plus two players for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar, according to Sky in Germany.

jairzinho

Yeah defunct

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esporte_Interativo&ved=2ahUKEwjX4ceX7b_jAhVJX30KHYgQAO4QmhMwD3oECAoQBA&usg=AOvVaw1urDZ3tScAMJQyZIqNp8Nf

Take a break pal. Your eyes must be hurting. There will be more sources for you to quote in the morning.

Not everything on wiki is accurate btw.

Messigician

Hope this is true.
Hopefully Juve put together a deal and swoop him up.

Lmao too many deluded people on here

There's 0 chance Juve can afford Neymar, we are the only club that has put a bid in, and the second offical but of 90m pounds and 2 players is a very good one. Personally I think PSG will accept the most recent bid.

Jadentheman

Lmao too many deluded people on here

There's 0 chance Juve can afford Neymar, we are the only club that has put a bid in, and the second offical but of 90m pounds and 2 players is a very good one. Personally I think PSG will accept the most recent bid.

We are the only ones that can. Chelsea got banned. Man City already fulfilled their quota for the year. Real has Hazard and wants to save their efforts and goodwill for Mbappe in the future. Everyone else can’t afford him.
Barcelona is the only destination if it falls through Ney is trapped in Paris and that would be very awkward

Messigician

We are the only ones that can. Chelsea got banned. Man City already fulfilled their quota for the year. Real has Hazard and wants to save their efforts and goodwill for Mbappe in the future. Everyone else can’t afford him.
Barcelona is the only destination if it falls through Ney is trapped in Paris and that would be very awkward

For thisreason I think they will accept our new improved offer

Tackle

:lol::lol::lol:

Any nutters still daft enough to fall for Messigican's low effort, low IQ trolling deserve everything coming to them.

Home of Barca Fans