Neymar Jr.

LMTR14

Imagine being so invested in a bunch of fake rumours lmao.

While everyone is pressing f5 for more info of the so called Neymar transfer to Barcelona i'm just chilling not giving a shit of clickbaits and false information knowing, thanks to my high IQ, that Neymar won't come back.

Incredible mentality and intelligence , people like me are a rare breed of humans.

why the fuck do you speculate about football then. go trade oil or crypto and make millions if you're so smart, mr. 12000+ posts

CatalinR10

why the fuck do you speculate about football then. go trade oil or crypto and make millions if you're so smart, mr. 12000+ posts

Imagine being so invested in a forum that a simple post triggers you like this lmao.

I don't speculate about football , everything I say turns out to be true , that's not speculation.

I have 12.000 posts in 7-8 years , that's around 4 posts per day. You can write 4 posts in less than 20 seconds if your brain is at the next level and it flies like mine dawg.

LMTR14

Imagine being so invested in a forum that a simple post triggers you like this lmao.

I don't speculate about football , everything I say turns out to be true , that's not speculation.

I have 12.000 posts in 7-8 years , that's around 4 posts per day. You can write 4 posts in less than 20 seconds if your brain is at the next level and it flies like mine dawg.

what complete nonsense. /ignore

CatalinR10

what complete nonsense. /ignore

giphy.gif

Newcomer

I still don't see it happen, but again, I really didn't think Neymar would go to PSG in the first place.

If Neymars arrival means that Suarez will be a certain starter to keep Neymar+Messi happy, then this transfer really is the worst on all possible fronts: financially (disaster, unless he is free), sporting-wise (worse than Mbappe, which is why he leaves, overhyped, injuries), stability-wise (dramaqueen, mental dad) and for the future (starting Dembele less, hierarchy = oldies, youth gets non-prioritized).

All in all he would be a waaay worse transfer than Coutinho, imo. Coutinho didn't hinder Dembeles development, as he was injured a lot, but Neymar would. Ironic thing is that Dembele can reach Neymar level within years, and he is already in the squad, cheaper and younger.

Also the media coverage of his alleged wage-cut is infuriating. He would go from 37M to 24M, he is a hero, reports go. How the f*** are not a single reporter saying that it is completely ridiculous to invite him back to the exact same fucking wages he got before he stabbed us in the back 37 times?? Sport+Mundo are such pussies when it comes to criticizing players/club/board. He should earn something like 10M€ to take a true cut, 24M is in fact no cut at all, because PSG pays their players much more than they are actually worth. Fuck the spanish media, I'm getting real tired of all these rumours and sagas, I think I'm cutting the news until something is official about players in/out from now on.
Imagine saying with a straight face that sporting wise Mbappé is better than Neymar...

Maybe he will be in the future but it is not even close at the moment.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nasser had that rude talk because Qataris are disappointed with Neymar. They treated him well and feel he has not hold up his end of the bargain.

So now, they go with no "feelings" involved and want their money back : 300 M. And if he can't bring that, they don't want him to cry like a baby.

Nasser et al can demand whatever they like but neither means they'll get it nor get Ney to stop being a baby. I see a player/brand that will test the Qatari patience in ways not seen before at PSG - whether that makes a difference, we'll see

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Imagine saying with a straight face that sporting wise Mbappé is better than Neymar...

Maybe he will be in the future but it is not even close at the moment.

Yeah, even among French fans I know as colleagues and as friends, no one rates Mbappe over Neymar. In the end of course, they are two different players. I see more Ronaldinho in Neymar and more Henry in Mbappe - no one would compare them as like for like either

xXKonan

Oriol Domenech, says the club didn't go for the extra Push for De Ligt as they did with De Jong, is because the new goal is to get Neymar back.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oriol Domenech, says the club didn't go for the extra Push for De Ligt as they did with De Jong, is because the new goal is to get Neymar back.

:facepalm:

While I agree we shouldn't budge and pay De Ligt more than De Jong to get him here but to think they are trying to save money just to get Neymar is just .... beyond words.

At this point I am just hoping that PSG will keep telling us to take a hike. Nasser is our only beacon of hope. :nasser:

Givenchy

i knew it :lol:

Neymar, if fit, would give us a huge chance at a CL and i made peace with that

De Ligt has amazing potential but wouldn't improve us much currently

abbbs97

we're going to lose both Neymar and de Ligt. lol. you just know its going to happen. :lol:
what an idiotic thing by the board to go for someone who left us and sued us and is injury prone over the future of our defense. Barto is doing all this just to cover his failures. I cant wait to see this all blow up in his face.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans