Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Until his sister's birthday that is.

Well, he skipped his bday so I hope he skips his sister's bday too :lol:

I don't know, perhaps Brazil winning without him and him realizing what he's missing out on has spurred him to finally do whatever it takes to realize his full potential.

KingLeo10

Well, he skipped his bday so I hope he skips his sister's bday too :lol:

I don't know, perhaps Brazil winning without him and him realizing what he's missing out on has spurred him to finally do whatever it takes to realize his full potential.

Ship has sailed on him fulfilling his potential.

He looks far too heavy and while that doesn't matter v Parisian farmers, that half yard of separation is the difference between being elite in the CL v being goalless.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He looks far too heavy and while that doesn't matter v Parisian farmers, that half yard of separation is the difference between being elite in the CL v being goalless.

Guess we'll see how he does in the CL this season. I might still take him back because I'm sick and tired of watching our other forwards except for Messi struggling to make any impact whatsoever.

El Gato

Villarato!
Perhaps he did get a reality check. But I still think he's going to get crocked more often than not, particularly now that he's 'fatter' and getting older. If not the impact injuries he usually suffered from, it's muscular stuff that will start mounting.

Laplacian

Ability wise he has most definitely fulfilled his potential. Career wise, ugh...what a downfall.

Andresito

Staff member
How are PSG fans treating him? He's been winning them a lot of games since the first time he was booed by the fans.

Newcomer

He's always sensational for PSG when fit. No news here.

This.

Neymar has always been the best player of that PSG team when fit. By a margin. I would even say he is maybe the best player ability and performance wise in the history of PSG. Some were maybe better ability wise like Ronaldinho but didn't perform as regularly at PSG as Neymar does.

And as pointed earlier by other posters, it is not even the best Neymar we are seeing here. His playmaking and shooting is still unbelievable but he has lost in his dribbling due to being less quick/agile in small spaces. Sometimes when he dribbles, he looks like a drunk man.

How is he treated by PSG fans ? It has been quite a few games in a row he isn't booed. Not everyone was angry with him but the angry ones were the louder and most vocal ones. They used to criticized him while idolizing Cavani. It might be a rude awakening for them when their idol force a move in the winter window. Now, they'll get rid of their delusion and see that all players are the same nowadays and you should not expect them to love the club but just wish they do their job on the pitch. The ones who love the club are the fans.

Neymar no doubt will cause ruckus in the summer again i imagine. But he is very professional, play well, defend the most between the offensive players. You can't criticize the player. He is showing great attitude while keeping his great performances.

Home of Barca Fans