Neymar Jr.

Messigician

That "release clause" is pandoras box. Its purely theoretical right now? If someone uses it a lot of players become fair game. Dont think we should cross that line, but hey, we are universally hated anyway, right. Another lowpoint for Bartomeu.

If there's one player we will open pandoras box for it's Neymar.

Jadentheman

Brainwashed by the media? I’m not even going to respond to that nonsense, my views of Neymar are same as the majority of football fans around the world and what most people felt on this forum, until Barcelona started to be linked with him again.

Neymar is known globally as one of the most talented players in the world but a diva and a drama queen and in my opinion more trouble than he’s worth (**** allegations/punching a fan/bans for criticizing officials/partying lifestyle/partying on crutches/not turning up for pre-season training/late for training/conflicts with teammates/unsportsmen antics on the pitch/allround unprofessionalism/injury prone).

Negativity and trouble surrounds this guy, so you trying to paint this picture of him as this great guy, being well liked, misunderstood, not a diver, doesn’t roll around as much as other players and only being a handful because his entourage is demanding is quite frankly one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read on a football forum, fanboyism to the extreme.

Just to let you know none of that happened at Barcelona. The only thing he did was his sister birthday nonsense. It wasn't till PSG till all this stuff started

That "release clause" is pandoras box. Its purely theoretical right now? If someone uses it a lot of players become fair game. Dont think we should cross that line, but hey, we are universally hated anyway, right. Another lowpoint for Bartomeu.

If anything it shifts the over ton window to giving more power to the players in terms of transfers, not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Another recent declaration from Nkunku, now in Germany, about his former toxic teammate Neymar in Kicker :

"I got along well with Neymar. He is a player who likes to spend time on the field and who makes every effort to help his team. What he does in his private life is his business. But Neymar is a normal coworker and as a colleague, he's great"

Damn, thank god we have Copperpot who know has insider information. I could have been fooled by Nkunku.

KingLeo10

Another recent declaration from Nkunku, now in Germany, about his former toxic teammate Neymar in Kicker :

"I got along well with Neymar. He is a player who likes to spend time on the field and who makes every effort to help his team. What he does in his private life is his business. But Neymar is a normal coworker and as a colleague, he's great"

Damn, thank god we have Copperpot who know has insider information. I could have been fooled by Nkunku.

Just look at my argument against him a few pages back (or maybe another thread). This guy claimed:

1) United is the biggest club in the world. LOL. It's Real, and then Barca, and then Bayern, Juve, Pool, Milan etc. in the mix.
2) United is the only club that could break the transfer record one day and do it again the next day. When PSG have the record, and all the others are Barca (with PSG money lol).

My conclusion: He's a deluded United/ EPL fan.

Copperpot

Banned

Why does this bother you so much?

People don't just talk about Neymar in interviews, interviewees bring his name up in hope an ex-teammate will pull him down, which they won't. 1) Because it's not nice, 2) it will create headlines which is what the interviewer is trying to do. Very few players have spoke bad about Jose Mourihno and you just get the impression many players who have worked under Jose don't want to work under him again, they'll be saving their slagging off for their book 5/10/15/20 years from now.

But in the above interview, want to know what that translates as to me, 'i had a good working relationship with Neymar, he's not a friend and what he does in his private life (ie:- a prick) is nothing to do with me'.

Copperpot

Banned
Just look at my argument against him a few pages back (or maybe another thread). This guy claimed:

1) United is the biggest club in the world. LOL. It's Real, and then Barca, and then Bayern, Juve, Pool, Milan etc. in the mix.
2) United is the only club that could break the transfer record one day and do it again the next day. When PSG have the record, and all the others are Barca (with PSG money lol).

My conclusion: He's a deluded United/ EPL fan.

Manchester United and Real Madrid are the biggest clubs in the world, that is just a fact and i've posted these facts, so LOL at facts all you want, it doesn't change reality you are living in.

I know Barcelona are the bandwagon team of choice for anti-Premier League folk in hope of getting one over on Premier League clubs, but yes i am an EPL lover, big believer the Premier League is the best in the world, does that bother you? Well you must hate reality because the Premier League being the best in the world is the era you are living in right now, if you don't like how things currently are how about cry about it or call for my ban again? Maybe that will make you feel better, it's not going to change what happens on the pitch though.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Manchester United and Real Madrid are the biggest clubs in the world, that is just a fact and i've posted these facts, so LOL at facts all you want, it doesn't change reality you are living in.

I know Barcelona are the bandwagon team of choice for anti-Premier League folk in hope of getting one over on Premier League clubs, but yes i am an EPL lover, big believer the Premier League is the best in the world, does that bother you? Well you must hate reality because the Premier League being the best in the world is the era you are living in right now, if you don't like how things currently how about cry about it or call for my ban again? Won't change anything though.

Calma Calma. The Barca v United CL H2H record doesn't look too hot for y'all.

:messi::messi:

United are an irrelevant has been. Maybe get SAF back and you might finish top 4 again.

EDIT: 4 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses in the league :lol:

Last edited:

Messigician

1. Neymar wants to return

2. The 'heavyweights' of*Barça*would like to see him return

3.*PSG*(and the Sheikh of*Qatar) have no intention of selling the player to*Barça as they are still upset about the cases of*Verratti*and*Rabiot

4 Barca are open to the idea of pursuing Neymar once the €170m release clause comes into effect next summer.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Why does this bother you so much?

People don't just talk about Neymar in interviews, interviewees bring his name up in hope an ex-teammate will pull him down, which they won't. 1) Because it's not nice, 2) it will create headlines which is what the interviewer is trying to do. Very few players have spoke bad about Jose Mourihno and you just get the impression many players who have worked under Jose don't want to work under him again, they'll be saving their slagging off for their book 5/10/15/20 years from now.

But in the above interview, want to know what that translates as to me, 'i had a good working relationship with Neymar, he's not a friend and what he does in his private life (ie:- a prick) is nothing to do with me'.
The fact this translates as "he is a prick" according to you shows your bias.

You are moving your goalposts about what the player might be thinking ignoring all the genuine messages about his current and former teammates wanting him to stay with/join them.

Neymar might well be a prick in real life and that is his problem. My only issue is about you saying he is toxic in a dressing room, an argument you are failed to back up with facts.

Newcomer

I know Barcelona are the bandwagon team of choice for anti-Premier League folk in hope of getting one over on Premier League clubs, but yes i am an EPL lover, big believer the Premier League is the best in the world, does that bother you? Well you must hate reality because the Premier League being the best in the world is the era you are living in right now, if you don't like how things currently are how about cry about it or call for my ban again? Maybe that will make you feel better, it's not going to change what happens on the pitch though.

I think MU is a big club although they are doing terrible since SAF retirement. However, MU can't be named as second biggest club in the world if we talk about trophies. Milan AC is above MU. Bayern Munich is above MU. MU just surpasses these clubs by their global branding.

Before this era of Barça which has started around Ronaldinho arrival, i would have agreed about MU being bigger than the spanish club. Barça has caught up both in trophies and in global branding.

I like MU much more than Liverpool but if they succeed in winning the PL and keep growing internationally, they have a very decent argument about being bigger or at least equal to MU.

Newcomer

I think MU is a big club although they are doing terrible since SAF retirement. However, MU can't be named as second biggest club in the world if we talk about trophies. Milan AC is above MU. Bayern Munich is above MU. MU just surpasses these clubs by their global branding.

Before this era of Barça which has started around Ronaldinho arrival, i would have agreed about MU being bigger than the spanish club. Barça has caught up both in trophies and in global branding.

I like MU much more than Liverpool but if they succeed in winning the PL and keep growing internationally, they have a very decent argument about being bigger or at least equal to MU.

Copperpot

Banned

You mean the era of Messi? Messi has made Barcelona into what they are today, that along with support of Spain’s golden generation of 2008-2012.

When Barcelona lose Messi and they struggle to replace one of the top 3 all-time greats and they have 6 years in the wilderness, I’m talking surpassed by Atletico, maybe Valencia and well behind Real Madrid (would never happen because La Liga isn’t as competitive as the Premier League and Barcelona and Madrid will still control all the leagues money) will they still be regarded as one of the biggest clubs in the world? The answer is no.

Manchester United still are, that shows just how big they was and still are and let me tell you losing Sir Alex is a lot worse than when Barcelona will lose Messi, United losing Sir Alex was like the heart was ripped out of the club and the club had to have a heart transplant, when Barcelona lose Messi it will be like losing a limb but recoverable in 2 or 3 seasons.

Manchester United prides itself on Europe’s capital of trophies, so not sure why you are going on about trophies, they are the most successful club in the English football (the most watched league in world football), European trophies play 2nd priority in England to the Premier League and clubs from 2nd rate leagues like France/Holland and even Germany cannot be regarded as bigger than the big clubs from England/Spain and Italy because interest in these leagues is just not there, when people watch MMA they want to watch the best (UFC) no one gives a shit about Cage Rage, same with football.

As said previously, the Manchester United crest is the most recognised crest in world football, people know the Manchester United badge who don’t even like football, can the same be said for Barcelona? United claim to have the most supporters in world football (1.1 billion worldwide), can still attract the biggest sponsorship deals/pay the highest wages/highest fees and said the most successful club in the most watched league in world football.

Real Madrid and Manchester United are in a league of their own in terms of size, that is just a fact.

Last edited:

Judoman

Yeah, the best players on the planet are begging to play for MU, the biggest club in the best league on the planet. It s really a miracle they are practically irrelevant since SAF left. What s left is, they can console themselves with "facts" about their size.

It s all about the size right?

wisconsincule

Yeah, the best players on the planet are begging to play for MU, the biggest club in the best league on the planet. It s really a miracle they are practically irrelevant since SAF left. What s left is, they can console themselves with "facts" about their size.

It s all about the size right?

Was going to say the same thing. Man U can enjoy playing in the Europa League with their “massive” fan base

Home of Barca Fans