Neymar Jr.

Horatio

You're welcome
The washed up, can't dribble, can only score headers and PKs CR7 is still more dangerous than Neymar in the CL.

Only because of the system. Neymar is a better finisher than CR. If going by goals CR is more dangerous than Messi as well in CL.

KingLeo10

Only because of the system. Neymar is a better finisher than CR. If going by goals CR is more dangerous than Messi as well in CL.

Messi > CR7 ~ Neymar as finishers. CR7 is pretty hot and cold but on his day scores 3 from 3. Messi is definitely the best at maxing out from minimal chances.

I would actually agree that CR7 has been the most dangerous CL scorer (as evident from his KO record) but I'd still take Messi to start the XI.

FCBfan22

He is still good, but Mbappe is better than him currently IMO. Also, despite his good form, he is nowhere near the 2015 Neymar currently. Still can decide a game, tho and make it swing in your favour.

That said, I don't want this fucker back here after what he did to us and because he is almost a 28 y.o. Brazilian.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is still good, but Mbappe is better than him currently IMO. Also, despite his good form, he is nowhere near the 2015 Neymar currently. Still can decide a game, tho and make it swing in your favour.

That said, I don't want this fucker back here after what he did to us and because he is almost a 28 y.o. Brazilian.

I don't think Mbappé is the better player, but he's the much smarter investment for any team.

Espacio

we should buy him
because he is doing everything.
he scores, he creates, he dribler,

and we have not any creator player except Messi so we need Neymar as well

Newcomer

Mbappé is nowhere near close to Neymar when the latter is healthy. Nowhere.
People saying Mbappé overshadows him aren't watching the game. If you look at the stats like goals and assists, you could think they had the same impact last game but Neymar was doing almost everything. Comparing healthy Neymar to healthy Mbappé is like comparing Messi to peak Suarez. Both excellent players but Messi is one of a kind.

That being said, Neymar is still too fragile a player to invest around 200 M. His quality is worth it but his injury record is not.

Last edited:

devo901

I agree - while Neymar has the ability to generate chances from midfield (=be creative) - Mbappe is lightling fast and a good scorer and excellet player for fast breaks - but lacks "creativity" compared to Ney. Together they are great.

Home of Barca Fans