Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

All it needs is Neymar to publicly say he wants to leave or at least his entourage be vocal about it. Would put PSG in an awkward situation.

Worst idea ever. It will end immediately the talks.

PSG are only rejecting because its Barca. Our offer is pretty good, and its definitely going to be a mandatory buy. They're being extremely petty and its fucking annoying.

Blame Barto on this, and his behaviour on cases Verratti, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos and so on... In the same time, Perez took Ancelotti to Paris with any problem with Nasser.
When you are President of a big club, you're not only an executive of a company, or a football association, you are also a political leader in terms of football within the institution, a lobbys to defend the interests of your club, and of course a diplomat in order to have good relationships with other clubs. Ask Paris, Liverpool, Borussia or Atletico about what they think about Barca attitude. Now asks other club including Tottenham on what they think about Real Madrid (i think about the Bale case.) Know you underestand the difference. Barto is everything except a leader.

By the way, a loan is not interesting for Paris. Paris needs cash to replace Neymar.

abbbs97

Blame Barto on this, and his behaviour on cases Verratti, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos and so on... In the same time, Perez took Ancelotti to Paris with any problem with Nasser.
When you are President of a big club, you're not only an executive of a company, or a football association, you are also a political leader in terms of football within the institution, a lobbys to defend the interests of your club, and of course a diplomat in order to have good relationships with other clubs. Ask Paris, Liverpool, Borussia or Atletico about what they think about Barca attitude. Now asks other club including Tottenham on what they think about Real Madrid (i think about the Bale case.) Know you underestand the difference. Barto is everything except a leader.

By the way, a loan is not interesting for Paris. Paris needs cash to replace Neymar.

We are offering you 40-50m cash + 120m for next summer. Bringing the total to about 170m, probably more. This is more than enough. PSG should just swallow their pride and accept this. No one is going to offer you 200m+ straight cash. No club has this amount of money straight away.
What did Barto do with the Verratti case? You guys refused to let him go even when he clearly wanted to go. Barto isnt a good president, I agree, but PSG are even in a worse position. Your club isnt willing to let go of a player who wants to leave to Barca, where he really wants to go, despite the good offer that we are presenting. What do you call this? being very petty due to PSG still being hung up over that 6-1 loss. Get over it.

We also apparently offered you Coutinho+100m (probably to be paid in installments), and you rejected this.

Last edited:

Givenchy

The bad part is Barca has no advantage anymore. How the tables have turned. Now Barca has to play ball with PSG's especially looking desperate as our current frontline is non-existent.

we never had an advantage in the first place imo, you cant with a club like PSG. if Neymar crosses any lines he knows they can sit him in the stands for an entire season - this is why he hasn't kicked up a huge shitstorm. Neyney and papa met their match at PSG

now this deal looks impossible, Barto needs to get his shit together and find another winger

mssarm

The saga is over. PSG is willing to take the risk and keep Neymar for another year. It's moronic idea, but Nasser is a moron and his little project is falling apart . He is in desperation. No serious player will ever consider PSG , the whole Neymar story just showed that PSG is a career cemetery. Even if Neymar publicly says he wants to join Barca it will not change anything: Nasser is that desperate. Even if Neymar spits on his face in front of the whole world, Nasser will not let him go. I mean what else Ney can do? He already said that his best memory is when Barca smashed PSG. He even slapped PSG fan on the camera, any club with dignity will kick the player out.But Nasser is scared shitless that without Ney PSG will become nothing. He can't bring any decent player and most likely he will lose Mbappe. It doesn't matter what Barca offers and it doesn't matter what Neymar says: this transfer is not happening. Let's just move on.

Messigician

Actually Dembele has complicated the deal. Bow PSG know we are desperate to sign him. We will either agree to an insane deal or he will stay at PSG. Dembele injury has changed everything and we no longer hold the cards.

MTL_Barca

I don't think a 5 week injury of Dembele will have any big impact whatsoever, it's not like he broke his leg or some other horrible injury that takes him out for a whole season.

MTL_Barca

[tw]1163579467471699968[/tw]

With the situation that is unfolding, I wonder how far they are willing to push it.

Sounds like bs. Barca needs some days to send the offer, but every journalist already knows the reaction of PSG?

So what did they talk about with PSG then last week if there is no chance? That doesn't really make sense to me.

I mean PSG could very well reject every offer but most of these well informed journalists with their secret "sources" that are now claiming to know all the details were probably still reporting about the 100000 swap offers last week :lol:

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Actually Dembele has complicated the deal. Bow PSG know we are desperate to sign him. We will either agree to an insane deal or he will stay at PSG. Dembele injury has changed everything and we no longer hold the cards.

Reminder that you can refuse to leave the team. How is that possible? 10 years ago they kicked out Ronaldinho, Deco,and Eto'o. That's like refusing to leave your job even though the boss wants to fire/lay off.

JPM85

In case PSG denies Neymar a transfer and they bench him for the entire season, we can grab him for about €70-€75M easily.

How? "Webster-Ruling".
In 2006 Any Webster used FIFA Article 17 rule to buy out his contract for the remainder of his salary due by his former club.
Next summer Neymar will be 28 years old, and has done 3 years of his contract. This will make him eligble for this rule.

The reason no player ever does this, is because clubs have a non-written rule that they won't contract any player who makes use of this rule.
In case PSG really is going to be a 'golden cage', I believe it's about time we disregard the rule, and learn them a lesson :bartomeu:

JerseyAddict

If I wan't to leave my job I just say so and quit. We sit down, agree terms and I leave. My employee can take some actions but in the end it is about good will of mine will I work for him or I won't.
Why someone doesn't understand that sometimes people want to quit. All this stubbornes can realy bounce back to PSG. Elite players will start to "avoid" clubs that have such mentality.

MTL_Barca

If I wan't to leave my job I just say so and quit. We sit down, agree terms and I leave. My employee can take some actions but in the end it is about good will of mine will I work for him or I won't.
Why someone doesn't understand that sometimes people want to quit. All this stubbornes can realy bounce back to PSG. Elite players will start to "avoid" clubs that have such mentality.

Did your boss pay your old company 222M though? Football isn't really comparable to a regular job. It's understandable PSG doesn't just let him walk away for whatever Barca would like to pay after making him the most expensive player in the world.

Compared to past cases PSG seems at least open to selling, that's something nobody would've expected half a year ago.

Last edited:

Judoman

You can t compare this situation to your job. You are probably not paid millions to do the thing you love to do and the company you work for didn t paid millions to get you.

Yes, it will probably have an influence on the future PSG transfers, but i can t say i don t understand their "stubbornness". They want to maximize what they get for him and i doubt that our offers
are enticing. Nobody forced him to go there and i doubt that Barca is his only option. Also, don t compare Neymar to other elite players. He is in his own league regarding drama and entitlement.

Home of Barca Fans