Neymar Jr.

Sailor Mars

PSG have a good path to the final on paper.

Dortmund, Atalanta, and Leipzig.

They should beat Leipzig, and then if they play a great final, they could walk out with ol big ears.

Would redeem Neymar's legacy quite a bit.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Doesn't redefine fanboyism
Barca and Messi fan here too, but you don't see me naming myself after him r using his pics as my lifelong avatar.
Pathetic!

That's quite an illogical leap you've made there, equating having an avatar or a name as anything more than their appreciation of a player is quite hilarious and frankly far from pathetic if anything you're pathetic one here.

KingLeo10

Interesting... when he was one of our own, people were shitting on him.

Not me. If I remember, it was BBZ mostly.

You can go back and look at my post history. He was my second favorite player in the Lucho years.

Pep has done even more than Neymar and it still doesn't sit right with me when people wish him success at a Bayern (especially) or even City (less bothersome but they're still a rival).

For the record, if Messi moved to City/another club, I would treat him harshly as well because Barca > all.

snowy

Sorry King, I was a total ASS yesterday and completely misread your post.

Just that I called myself a Ney Fanboy 2 days earlier + I really really like COOK - ing :chef: :D

so got kinda over-defensive there hahaha

KingLeo10

Sorry King, I was a total ASS yesterday and completely misread your post.

Just that I called myself a Ney Fanboy 2 days earlier + I really really like COOK - ing :chef: :D

so got kinda over-defensive there hahaha

It's all good, I didn't take any offense at all (I hope I didn't come across offensively to you in my response, either. If so, apologies). You're a good poster here. We can certainly use the humor and support for Neo in these times.

:cheers:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Now that I think about it, he's the last attacking player we've had who kept trying and persisting no matter what. As much as BBZ hates him, Neymar actually has that all-or-nothing mentality and displayed it yesterday as well as years ago against PSG where he was the only one to initiate the comeback.

Home of Barca Fans