Neymar Jr.

FinBarcelonafan

There is no way that QSG is demanding €300 million for Neymar.:lol: The Qatarirs are dumb but not this dumb.

With all the recent negative episodes involving Neymar, **** accusation, numerous injuries 2 years in a row, him being 2 years older and having just missed the Copa América due to injury, yet Brazil winning for the first time in 12 years, there is no way that his value has risen by €78 million. That is an increase in value of around 33,33% within 2 years.

He is not worth more than €150-180 million. Even in the current insane market.

If the €300 million valuation has any truth behind it, it is another way of PSG telling potential suitors that he is not for sale.

It would be completely retarded to sacrifice Coutinho (him leaving would be a blessing), Dembélé AND potentially a sum of money for Neymar. For that very reason I firmly expect Bartofeo to agree to such a daylight robbery. On the other hand nothing beats the purchase of the enormous fraud that was and is Coutinho.

https://uolesporte.blogosfera.uol.c...cial-media&utm_content=geral&utm_campaign=uol

Amen. He is no way worth DEmbele and Coutinho. Neymar's price has gone down alot. All the problems and possible problmes in the future are not worth 300 million. It's bullshit. I think that's how you start "negotiating". PSG knows this. 300 million is just their starting point, but they will lower quite a bit to make a deal happen!

Tekkers

So how would we include Rakitic in the deal when he vant out and said he will not leave Barca.

because those players are contracted under barca and if they dont want to go to psg they do not have to. this is not the nba where you have no free will over where you get traded to

the club arent foolish enough to pay anywhere near what psg wants, and coutinho may want to head back to liverpool. which leaves psg with just a rakitic swap and significantly less money

neymar is staying put in psg unless coutinho decides to sacrifice himself and head to psg instead of liverpool

Tekkers

this deal hinges upon coutinho. hopefully he runs off to liverpool, leaving psg with just rakitic + 100m for neymar, which im sure they'll reject

George_Costanza

Bartomeu's Galactico era

d9o0h1aybha31.png

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bartomeu's Galactico era

d9o0h1aybha31.png

And Arsenal nowhere to be seen with the owners taking all the money treating it as a business. I feel for their fans sometimes. United is also the biggest joke on there. Shit at selling and nothing to show for what they have spent, lol.

gregorrin10

The only way i'd be okay with him coming back if it's a straight swap for Coutinho, and what the hell, we can give them Raki as a gift to exceed that 222M mark they want, since Raki is clearly still a top 3 midfielder in the world and worth 100M+. :p The public apology to the Cules fan base and accepting lower wages from Neymar being a precondition of course.

Acnologia

The only way i'd be okay with him coming back if it's a straight swap for Coutinho, and what the hell, we can give them Raki as a gift to exceed that 222M mark they want, since Raki is clearly still a top 3 midfielder in the world and worth 100M+. :p The public apology to the Cules fan base and accepting lower wages from Neymar being a precondition of course.

Top 3?

Bulgroz

I love how everyone here says that Neymar's value has dropped down while forgetting that Coutinho and Dembele's values have dropped even worse. The first one hasn't played proper football in more than a year. The second one is still a good prospect but hasn't confirmed much at Barca, and was bought for more than his real price anyway. I wouldn't want to lose Dembele to get Neymar if I were a Barca fan, but it has more to do with the fact that Ney's attitude is despicable. Value-wise, that 2 for 1 swap would make sense. Football wise, it wouldn't be complete bullshit imo: let's face it, if the board and Valverde want to play Dembele-Griezmann-Messi as mentioned earlier, getting Neymar instead of Dembouz would be a huge improvement right now. Sure, Dembele is younger, he might reach Neymar's level, but it's not a given. And he'll never be as marketable. For PSG, Neymar leaving would be a hard blow, but if you can get Coutinho as a CAM instead of Neymar while also getting Dembele on the left, allowing you to play a Dembele-Cavani-Mbappe front three with Cou behind them... You're adding depth to your squad, and you let go of a player who obviously want to leave. Not to mention that Dembele would be way more marketable in France than in Spain.

Not saying it will happen. Not saying I want it to happen (my secret hope is that Nasser will just send Neymar in PSG B for 3 years :lol:). Just saying that it kinda makes sense, if you just look at the big picture.

Jcar

I know that everybody hates him, but look this vídeo of his technique and dribling.

It calms me down

[youtube]XgnPF_3zAPk[/youtube]

abiabi

There's too much smoke for it not to happen.

Gun to my head, we will send Dembele, Umititi and splash the Malcom money on him. Coutinho probably stays because he's Ney's buddy.

Dembele will be the easiest to convince to sign the PSG contract. He probably loves Tuchel and he wants to live in Paris. Umtiti just because hes french idk.

I have no idea how we fit the big 4 together but then again it will be a good problem to have.

Home of Barca Fans