Neymar Jr.

Judoman

We were what? You mean the same time average Roma humiliated us?

I knew someone will poke in to that. 1 disastrous night each year doesn t change the fact that we were contenders no matter how you spin it.

By the logic "Neymar makes us contenders" we d have to win the CL more than once or at least be in the finals more than once when he was still here.

He is not a proven difference maker. Period.

Last edited:

Slevinn

Neymar has to serve his 3 games ban in CL and we have a lot of injuries. Cavani, Mbappé, Draxler, Choupo-Moting today, Dagba today, Bernat, Kehrer and so on are all injured at the moment.
You still have the players for a 3421 and hit them on the counter.

Plus Real has Sevilla comming up so they will be happy with a point in Paris I think.

Donatello

We were what? You mean the same time average Roma humiliated us?

People fail to realize that in both Roma and Liverpool humiliation, there was another leg in which we completely tore apart them both.

It proves that we had more than enough quality to advance. We lacked the team effort & a good manager in those 2nd legs, rather than another superstar player. Ou squad was good enough to advance past them both.

Newcomer

I could not help but feel sorry for him, even though I can understand those that don't. The worse thing about the abuse , like everything with these oil clubs, is that it wasn't genuine. They were lots of those Ultras who initially celebrated his goal and had to quickly 'correct' themselves and stop.

As a result, they went over the top, as if to prove how diehard and passionate they are for PSG. And those over the top words, Neymar will never forget. He is not the type to forget insults to his family.

I have more respect for the old PSG of Ginola, Rai, Weah, Loko. This PSG, with its Bruno Mars music every time they score is a gimmick, there is nothing genuine to it.

While i think the Ultras were ridiculous, especially yesterday, that has nothing to do with PSG being owned by Qatar or being an oil club. If you knew PSG history, you would have known that there was a crackdown on those ultras before even Qatar entered the picture because there were unacceptable battles resulting in death. In fact, Nasser has worked hard and against the prefecture to allow a minority of those "old" ultras to come back and bring some passion in the stadium. QSI takeover has led to a gentrification of the stadium, hence why the ultras are a necessity to maintain a good atmosphere. However, they are stupid. They can dislike Neymar all they want but why are they creating an opposition with another teammate by chanting Cavani just after Neymar goal? So stupid ! Btw, the Ultras didn't celebrate Neymar goal. The rest of the stadium did. As i already told you, the rest of the stadium would either ignore or support Neymar and not outright hate him. As soon as he would perform, the stadium would cheer for him or support him and they celebrated his goal. The Ultras though were angry and butthurt and they tried to correct that by singing for Cavani to spite on Neymar.

So, yeah, that abuse is guenine but only because they are kinda retarded. Some of them think it would be better not to win with Neymar than win with him. In my opinion, if you are for PSG, you don't care about Neymar and just celebrate your team scoring a goal and winning. But they hate Neymar more than they love the club apparently.

Laplacian

I liked his goal against Villarreal the most.

His santos goal is pure genius, the initial and final dribbles are just brilliant. Especially the final one...

The finish is just wonderfully composed and elegant. I love early neymar man, hes obviously better but back then when he had no strength dude just 100% depended on his skill. Even with his pace it always looked like the dude was just jogging on pitch

Its like in 2015 he finally realised he was a quick player and started to actually sprint lmao

clemente

People fail to realize that in both Roma and Liverpool humiliation, there was another leg in which we completely tore apart them both.

It proves that we had more than enough quality to advance. We lacked the team effort & a good manager in those 2nd legs, rather than another superstar player. Ou squad was good enough to advance past them both.

What a joke, go back to /r/barca, where people don't watch the games and it's all based on victory = good performance.
Even United completely outplayed and us and should have won, and I considered them the worst team we faced in CL knockouts last 5 years.

This Paris Saint-Germain, the one i loved during my young days, died slowly because of the Bosman act. Football changed since this time.

In retrospect I should not have mentioned just PSG. Many of the big clubs are very gimmicky with plastic tourist fans. If, like me you feel what happens on the terraces is just as/ maybe more important, than what happens on the pitch , then it is hard not to be disheartened by the current state of football.

Luckily, we have a SuperClasico Libertadores semi final to save the day.

Home of Barca Fans